• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

Bus Trip for Cuse Nov 15 MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Premier Properties National Referral-All 50 states
Passing along a nice deal. $115 pp for bus ride round trip, watch the double header at MSG, lower bowl game ticket, & food. Pickups in a couple CT locations. I think Meriden is set already about 1:30 pm game day.

My buddy & I grabbed a few seats today. I went a few years ago by car to the MD loss, paid out the nose to park & got a hotel. This seams like a nice alternative for a day trip, albeit a late one. I’m guessing we have the 9:30pm tip? Check it out. Say hello to me if you go.

RJ's Tours

Passing along a nice deal. $115 pp for bus ride round trip, watch the double header at MSG, lower bowl game ticket, & food. Pickups in a couple CT locations. I think Meriden is set already about 1:30 pm game day.

My buddy & I grabbed a few seats today. I went a few years ago by car to the MD loss, paid out the nose to park & got a hotel. This seams like a nice alternative for a day trip, albeit a late one. I’m guessing we have the 9:30pm tip? Check it out. Say hello to me if you go.

RJ's Tours
Are these available until they sell out or is there a cut-off date?

GemParty

Are these available until they sell out or is there a cut-off date?
No idea. Reach out to the guy via his website. I know they fill quickly & he’s offering Nova MSG, FSU, Pats, Celtics, Sox etc

GemParty

Favorite bars around MSG for pregame? I think the NYC Alum event is at Legends.

RJ's Tours
So pick up would be at meriden station 1:30 on Nov 15th? Hmmmm? I might have to jump on this asap.

GemParty

Could I go without buying tickets? Just the bus? I bought my tickets a long time ago
Good question. No idea. Reach out to the owner via his website. I’m definitely keeping him in mind for local NFL/MLB/NBA if this trip goes well. Not sure if they offer just a ride.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Just got word on everything. They do have accessibility on the bus and are picking up in meriden. Seating at MSG will be separate from the group. Just hope i dont get lumped in cuse country lol!
Any details on what 'food' comes included?

I am taking the train from Fairfield which = bus in that won't be driving "possibly" above the BAC limit. Am joining the same company bus for Newark game.

I will take the initiative and open a thread for pre gaming at the exCuse game. Alums' thing is at Legends. I like Jack Demseys on 33rd.

GemParty

I am taking the train from Fairfield which = bus in that won't be driving "possibly" above the BAC limit. Am joining the same company bus for Newark game.

I will take the initiative and open a thread for pre gaming at the exCuse game. Alums' thing is at Legends. I like Jack Demseys on 33rd.
Are these two bars across the street from one another? Alum page says Dempsey’s is the overflow bar for registered UConn fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.