Bus to Temple | The Boneyard

Bus to Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boneyarders,

We've assembled a group of about 30 die-hards to join us on the bus to Temple in November. We'd like to add you to that number as we try to match the success of last year's road trip to Maryland.

As an alum myself, the hope is to establish a tradition of travel in support of the team and our flagship state university...through THICK...and THIN.

You can find all of the details here: UConn at Temple.

This year's bus may actually be better than last year's state of the art motor coach: used by the Pawtucket Red Sox and Hartford Wolfpack, leather seats, extra leg room, large flat screen TVs, restroom, 2 4 player card tables in the back, coffee machine, microwave, power outlets at each seat, and Wi-Fi.

Bus not your thing? We get that, but we still need your help in establishing a tradition of travel so let us know if you want to join our group TAILGATE or need a HOTEL room in Philadelphia as we have reservations at great rates well beyond the numbers that we can fit on the bus.

Reaction Score
Yesterday makes me want to bring a great road presence to all our games but I am completely broke.

Reaction Score
Yesterday makes me want to bring a great road presence to all our games but I am completely broke.
Give us a call or send a quick email...it's all about getting fans to the game...maybe we can work something out.

Reaction Score
in what section are the uconn block of seat?
At this time our group can purchase tickets in the "UConn designated" sections of 133, 134, and 135.
We also have access to section 138 and the club level with indoor/outdoor seating and privileges.
Pricing is different for each black of seats.

Hope to have you on the bus!

Reaction Score
Great venue and parking is close in. Lots of open seating too even if you think you're ticket puts you in the corner of the end zone. No one will check if you move to the 50 yd line. Plus don't forget to order your real Philly cheesesteaks.

Reaction Score
A few updates:

We still have room on the bus for up to 6 more!

If you've made other arrangements to get to Philly, but want to join the tailgate party let us know...we need to finalize numbers.

Game time is 7pm...we have access to Club Level seating with indoor/outdoor privileges for those who have yet to thaw from Friday's game at The Rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom