Burton Family Football Locker Room Renovations Underway | The Boneyard

Burton Family Football Locker Room Renovations Underway

Reaction Score
Randy has really done what he can to “raise the bar” for this program. Knowing our coach is putting in some of his own money, matching 10% of donations, to the program is telling of how much he cares about bringing us back. He doesn’t make much on the college football landscape but he cares. He is re-establishing himself as UConn’s football coach. Donations like these are going to make an immediate impact and hopefully the players can live up to the fans excitement around the program. I don’t wanna go back to the big east. I want us to change the college football landscape like the other AAC perennial powers such as UCF, USF, Temple, Cinci and Memphis. I get the AAC isn’t the power five but it doesn’t mean we can’t turn heads. Hope these upgrades, and Edsall, can push the boulder down hill soon. Good work all around.

Reaction Score
Randy has really done what he can to “raise the bar” for this program. Knowing our coach is putting in some of his own money, matching 10% of donations, to the program is telling of how much he cares about bringing us back. He doesn’t make much on the college football landscape but he cares. He is re-establishing himself as UConn’s football coach. Donations like these are going to make an immediate impact and hopefully the players can live up to the fans excitement around the program. I don’t wanna go back to the big east. I want us to change the college football landscape like the other AAC perennial powers such as UCF, USF, Temple, Cinci and Memphis. I get the AAC isn’t the power five but it doesn’t mean we can’t turn heads. Hope these upgrades, and Edsall, can push the boulder down hill soon. Good work all around.
It all has to start somewhere. Obviously, the first thing that needs to change are the players talent, character and attitude. I feel we are headed in the right direction with some of the 2018 and 2019 recruits. It was a big loss to lose Coach Dunn but we definitely upgraded on the defensive side of the ball. The weight room looks great and locker room needed to be refurbished and it looks like it will be a top notch renovation. I think this will help bring in more recruits to make unofficial visits.

Hopefully, all of these changes will bring a few more wins this season and allow us to be a competitive team in the AAC.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have to admit it. I like the purge of the Blue Wolf from the locker room.

Reaction Score
Nothing like spending benefactor money on a new locker room, then pulling the rug out. If Burton drops another dine into UConn, he’s a glutton for abuse.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Nothing like spending benefactor money on a new locker room, then pulling the rug out. If Burton drops another dine into UConn, he’s a glutton for abuse.
That wolf head logo was slowing everyone down.

Reaction Score
Stuff like this pumps me up! Let's go get em, Huskies...
The sad part is some people don’t seem to understand who the most important pieces to this puzzle are- the kids! They need our support. They didn’t ask for the change yet they have to deal with it and still represent the university with pride.
Here they are tweeting appreciation and pride and some are being negative.
Deal with the cards dealt, pull up your britches and play ball!
If ever there was a time to come out The Rent is now

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Those lockers are sweet! The photos on top are a great touch.

I can't see all of this and not think that there isn't something already planned or set up for the team. I can't see that answer being Independence. Can't see all of this happening, plus landing recruits today, without having certainty of where this team is.

I know the money was donated awhile back but this BE deal had to have been in the works for awhile.

Just seems like there's something we don't know. At least I have to hope that's the case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom