Bummer...Nebrich Injured | The Boneyard

Bummer...Nebrich Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Found this. I was looking forward to seeing him compete in the FCS tournament.

"Fordham's star quarterback Michael Nebrich has been ruled out of Saturday's game at Lafayette with a knee injury and it's uncertain whether he will make it back to the field this season. Fordham (10-0) and No. 1 North Dakota State (9-0) are the only unbeaten teams in the FCS."

From another site:

"Thankfully, it's not an ACL," Moorhead said of Nebrich's knee injury. "We got it taken care of, but he's doubtful for this week. I don't anticipate him playing, but we're going to take it day to day and see how his rehab goes."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Found this. I was looking forward to seeing him compete in the FCS tournament.

"Fordham's star quarterback Michael Nebrich has been ruled out of Saturday's game at Lafayette with a knee injury and it's uncertain whether he will make it back to the field this season. Fordham (10-0) and No. 1 North Dakota State (9-0) are the only unbeaten teams in the FCS."

From another site:

"Thankfully, it's not an ACL," Moorhead said of Nebrich's knee injury. "We got it taken care of, but he's doubtful for this week. I don't anticipate him playing, but we're going to take it day to day and see how his rehab goes."

Thanks for the update..have been following them all season. Hopefully, they'll still get in the FCS playoffs and he'll rehab back...he is their offense. Very happy for the kid that he latched onto Fordham thru Moorehead.
Fordham will struggle without him but hopefully they will get past Lafayette Saturday and then he will rehab back intime for the playoffs

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm no moderator, but I feel there should be an "OT" preceding the title of this thread.

Reaction Score
OT? Really? You mean you're not interested in following the career of a kid who was overmatched as a true frosh, left the program 2 years ago, and is now playing 1AA ball for a former coach? I find it scintillating. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Fair enough, I'll be sure to include an "OT" in the future so the weak minded don't get confused and think the subject refers to a new Nebrich on the UCONN roster.

and people shouldn't assume that just because they are not interested in a subject nobody else is.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for the update..have been following them all season. Hopefully, they'll still get in the FCS playoffs and he'll rehab back...he is their offense. Very happy for the kid that he latched onto Fordham thru Moorehead.
Fordham will struggle without him but hopefully they will get past Lafayette Saturday and then he will rehab back intime for the playoffs
They should be fine. There was no drop off last week after the backup QB entered the game in the middle of the second quarter. He threw for over 300 yards in 2.5 quarters. I think it's more the talent and the system than the QB.

Reaction Score
They should be fine. There was no drop off last week after the backup QB entered the game in the middle of the second quarter. He threw for over 300 yards in 2.5 quarters. I think it's more the talent and the system than the QB.

Which speaks to Moorhead's coaching ability. Successful offenses seem to follow him around. He's the anti- GDL.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Fair enough, I'll be sure to include an "OT" in the future so the weak minded don't get confused and think the subject refers to a new Nebrich on the UCONN roster.
and people shouldn't assume that just because they are not interested in a subject nobody else is.
OT? Really? You mean you're not interested in following the career of a kid who was overmatched as a true frosh, left the program 2 years ago, and is now playing 1AA ball for a former coach? I find it scintillating. :rolleyes:
It doesn't matter if I am interested or not. It's my opinion. Have a glorious day. :D

Reaction Score
I think you missed my point. Unlike others, I'm not interested in what happens to a kid who leaves the program. I'd prefer to not see an OT; I'd prefer to see no mention of the kid here. There is a fascination with him among some, i simply dont understand.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I think you missed my point. Unlike others, I'm not interested in what happens to a kid who leaves the program. I'd prefer to not see an OT; I'd prefer to see no mention of the kid here. There is a fascination with him among some, i simply dont understand.
Yes I did. We are in agreement, but if one is going to post it, it should be OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom