Bulls Beat Up Booger Hooker | The Boneyard

Bulls Beat Up Booger Hooker

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Down 10, 2 min to go and it pained JB to extend his zone to guard 25' from basket.

Watching brick after brick by SU in last few minutes was amusing.

I watched to the end because I wasn't sure if the Buffalo fans were going to storm the court.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
First back to back non-conference home losses since '75.

Reaction Score
Buffalo is better than we are and it ain’t close. That’s no dig at us because they are very good and people are bashing our win vs Cuse as nothing. i disagree. First they have 5 seniors. Tenacious fighters and rebounders. 48-35. They wanted to win more and there’s no panic or nervousness in them. Impact players. They beat West Virginia and Cuse at home. Took out Zona in the NCAA’s. I think that Cuse has talent, will come on and be in the tournament because they are not like us, they have chances to get good wins in their league. Buffalo plays ranked Marquette #20 Friday at 8:30 and after that it’s all league for them so even a loss doesn’t take their ranking down much all season. And last years tourney experience sets them up.

Reaction Score
Buffalo is better than we are and it ain’t close. That’s no dig at us because they are very good and people are bashing our win vs Cuse as nothing. i disagree. First they have 5 seniors. Tenacious fighters and rebounders. 48-35. They wanted to win more and there’s no panic or nervousness in them. Impact players. They beat West Virginia and Cuse at home. Took out Zona in the NCAA’s. I think that Cuse has talent, will come on and be in the tournament because they are not like us, they have chances to get good wins in their league. Buffalo plays ranked Marquette #20 Friday at 8:30 and after that it’s all league for them so even a loss doesn’t take their ranking down much all season. And last years tourney experience sets them up.
But can they make the tournament without doing terrific in conference? I don't know their entire schedule history but it feels like they have quite a few losses that aren't "good" losses, enough so that for the first time in years they can't slog through the ACC slate with a few marquee wins and get that 11 spot in the tourney... I hope

Reaction Score
But can they make the tournament without doing terrific in conference? I don't know their entire schedule history but it feels like they have quite a few losses that aren't "good" losses, enough so that for the first time in years they can't slog through the ACC slate with a few marquee wins and get that 11 spot in the tourney... I hope
No, they would have to turn it around and do well in conference, but I don’t put it past them to do that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom