Bulldog deja vu ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Bulldog deja vu ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. A minute into the game and Whaley has more boards than the other night.
  2. Jackson started off with a sweet three. It would turn out to be half his point total for the night, and his 4 turnovers didn't help at all. But 7 boards, 5 assists, and a steal before fouling out sure did.
  3. Whaley's head was definitely in the game tonight
  4. Mid first half, and I'm getting nervous. I'm not supposed to be nervous against Butler.
  5. Butler had some success swarming Adama. Might be showing some better teams how to neutralize him?
  6. Why don't we send anyone to the boards on 3 point shots?
  7. Shooting way too many threes. When they ain't falling, stop chucking them up!
  8. 12:26. Wow Hawkins just tried to make up for a horrible play on offense, and ended up making a worse play at the other end.
  9. Ajax dribbling too far out in front of his body again. Costly turnover at 8 minute mark.
  10. Gaffney's steal and dunk seemed like the "you can breath again" moment, but the refs seemed to go crazy after that, and every collision was a block or a charge on us.
  11. Tyrese did not score until there were 9 seconds left in the first half. Then he flat out owned the 2nd half. Butler had 28 2nd half points. Tyrese had 25 2nd half points. Total 27 points for the game. Plus 6 boards, a couple dimes and a couple steals. Yeah, that's a career game for him.
  12. Tyler's three at about 3:20 turned out to be the real "you can breath again" moment.
  13. We didn't get ahead on rebounds until about 2-1/2 minutes left in the 1st half. Then we ended up winning the boards by 14 for the game.
  14. We shot 100% from the line. Too bad we only got there 12 times. Compared to 22 for the home team.
  15. Double double for Whaley, and 6 of his ten boards were at the offensive end. Still my favorite player on this team, so it was good to see him come out of whatever funk he was in recently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom