Build the Ultimate Husky | The Boneyard

Build the Ultimate Husky

Reaction Score
In the General Women's Basketball forum, there is an article about Dawn building the ultimate Gamecock player. Essentially she names a player that best fits the following categories: Quarterback; Bucket-Getter; Lockdown Defender; Clutch Gene; Heart; IQ; Athletic Wonder; Shooter; Glue; and Dirty Worker. What huskies would you put in each of those categories? I'll take a stab at it.

Quarterback - Sue
Bucket-Getter - Maya
Lockdown Defender - Gabby
Clutch Gene - Diana
Heart - Jen
IQ - Sue
Athletic Wonder - Gabby
Shooter - KML
Glue - Kia
Dirty Worker - Kelly Farris

Reaction Score
I think the problem is that she fit so many categories - Bucket Getter; Clutch Gene; Athletic Wonder.

The reality is, if I do this exercise again in 45 minutes I'm going to have a different list. A wealth of possibilities.

Reaction Score
I believe DT is the GOAT, but I would have put Stewie in somewhere. How could she not make the list? Also, no PFs or centers? How about El Lobo, Tina, Stef, etc.

Reaction Score
I believe DT is the GOAT, but I would have put Stewie in somewhere. How could she not make the list? Also, no PFs or centers? How about El Lobo, Tina, Stef, etc.

It's only my throw darts at the board effort. Feel free to put in Lobo, Tina, Stewie, etc.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom