OT: Buffalo area recomendations | The Boneyard

OT: Buffalo area recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Going to Buffalo to watch the Packers / Bills game in 2 weeks. Eleven of us ( 10 Packers / 1 Bills fans) and staying for 3 nights. Any recommendations on restaurants, attractions etc. Staying downtown. Will be going to Niagara Falls and was told of 2 wing joints ( Anchor Bar, Duffs) to check out.

Any other info will be appreciated. Hopefully they don't get another 9 feet of snow that week. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
i like rodney's for wings. On the outskirts of the city and its a dive, but good wings. Pearl street grill & brewery is good to if you are looking for a pub/brewery. its a small city, but they have some nice restaurants you shouldnt have trouble with that. i would also reccomend the canada side of the falls, the US side sucks. With the bills in town just be happy you can find a place somewhere close to the field or downtown.

i know thats not much, but i only go up there for 2-4 days a year for the past 5 years cause my pops moved up there. i dont venture down town that often.

Reaction Score
Going to Buffalo to watch the Packers / Bills game in 2 weeks. Eleven of us ( 10 Packers / 1 Bills fans) and staying for 3 nights. Any recommendations on restaurants, attractions etc. Staying downtown. Will be going to Niagara Falls and was told of 2 wing joints ( Anchor Bar, Duffs) to check out.

Any other info will be appreciated. Hopefully they don't get another 9 feet of snow that week. Thanks in advance.
Bring a shovel. ;^)

Reaction Score
i like rodney's for wings. On the outskirts of the city and its a dive, but good wings. Pearl street grill & brewery is good to if you are looking for a pub/brewery. its a small city, but they have some nice restaurants you shouldnt have trouble with that. i would also reccomend the canada side of the falls, the US side sucks. With the bills in town just be happy you can find a place somewhere close to the field or downtown.

i know thats not much, but i only go up there for 2-4 days a year for the past 5 years cause my pops moved up there. i dont venture down town that often.
Thanks for info. We are staying downtown at Hampton Inn. Have 3 cars , but hoping there are places that are walkable, if not too cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom