Bucks and Lakes | The Boneyard

Bucks and Lakes

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
NBA season is long and monotonous but this is def one to watch. Skill level, speed, basketball smarts and the play above the rim is ridiculous on both sides.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It looks like I was wrong about the Lakers. I thought they were the 5th or 6th best team in the West, and they are running away with it despite Kuzma being mostly useless this season. AD and Lebron are just that good.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It looks like I was wrong about the Lakers. I thought they were the 5th or 6th best team in the West, and they are running away with it despite Kuzma being mostly useless this season. AD and Lebron are just that good.
Trailing the Bucks who are missing a bunch of regulars - only Danny Green is keeping Lakers respectable at this time of the game
Lakers are not one of the teams that you could say right now are good enough to be in the finals- Houston and Clippers are better

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Trailing the Bucks who are missing a bunch of regulars - only Danny Green is keeping Lakers respectable at this time of the game
Lakers are not one of the teams that you could say right now are good enough to be in the finals- Houston and Clippers are better

I think it is crazy that the Lakers are 24-4, but they are. The ball don't lie.

Reaction Score

The Lakers and the Bucks are the two best teams in basketball right now. Lebron is playing absolutely fantastic basketball and AD is AD.

Reaction Score
The Rockets aren't going anywhere, IMO. The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. If Porzingis figures it out nobody will want any part of the Mavs but that probably won't happen until next season.

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
The Celtics are the best team in the NBA if Hayward and Smart stay healthy

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
any day the Laker's lose is a good day. Got to respect Lebron but did not know AD was such a whiner,

Reaction Score
Bron did not have a spectacular game (despite the triple double) but Rondo was terrible making decisions with the ball in the first half; you might have noticed his second half usage was very different. Bucks just always had a basket to keep LA from going on any serious run, and after being put in a hole thanks to Bucks being unconscious from 3 (especially Giannis) and early turnovers, it would have been an insane comeback against any team; let alone the best team in the East, in their place

and AD can’t be taking 6 threes a game

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'm a Cs fan but this is not true. They're the third best team in the East.

After the Bucks, I don't think there is a bright line between any of Miami, Boston or Philadelphia, and Indiana will join that group once Oladipo returns. The Bucks are certainly not unbeatable either. Bledsoe is a massive choker at playoff time.

I think the Raptors' injuries will knock them out of contention for a high seed, and possibly the playoffs depending on how bad Siakum and Gasol's injuries are.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Bron did not have a spectacular game (despite the triple double) but Rondo was terrible making decisions with the ball in the first half; you might have noticed his second half usage was very different. Bucks just always had a basket to keep LA from going on any serious run, and after being put in a hole thanks to Bucks being unconscious from 3 (especially Giannis) and early turnovers, it would have been an insane comeback against any team; let alone the best team in the East, in their place

and AD can’t be taking 6 threes a game

I think the Lakers flat out suck after their top 2. I still don't get why they are winning so many games.

Reaction Score
I think the Lakers flat out suck after their top 2. I still don't get why they are winning so many games.
People are comparing the Lakers and clippers for obvious reasons. The argument for the clippers is depth and defense.

they have better depth 1-5, and the lakers aren’t great 1-5. But 6-8, with Kuzma, Howard, and KCP coming off the bench, I think makes them pretty good and generally deep from 1-8. I’m out on the west coast and have seen most of the Lakers’s games. The bench unit really does a job on weaker teams (which is mostly what the Lakers have had so far, contributing to the wins).

but when you have a healthy LeBron and AD, that 1-2 is the most potent in the league, so you don’t need (would you even want) a ton of depth 3-5.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Lakers suck after AD and LeBron, and a few of us predicted that the Top 2 would get hurt if they had to carry the team and play a lot of minutes.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I read the thread title, and thought this post was about hunting and fishing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom