Buckets and Blessings | The Boneyard

Buckets and Blessings

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Yea -- the Buckets & Blessings gear is definitely not from a special Paige line. There is a group called Hoops and Christ that sells them (it wouldn't surprise me if they try to wrangle in Paige for an NIL opportunity, but I'm going to guess she's pretty pricey), and they have a handful of NBA and WNBA folks (I know for sure Rachel Banham is one...) who rep their stuff.

But you're right, the ankle is looking ready to go!

Reaction Score
Yea -- the Buckets & Blessings gear is definitely not from a special Paige line. There is a group called Hoops and Christ that sells them (it wouldn't surprise me if they try to wrangle in Paige for an NIL opportunity, but I'm going to guess she's pretty pricey), and they have a handful of NBA and WNBA folks (I know for sure Rachel Banham is one...) who rep their stuff.

But you're right, the ankle is looking ready to go!
Thanks for the info on the shirt. H and C is a Minneapolis service organization that, in their words, " develops outstanding humble athletes, by using unique teaching methods to increase intrinsic determination, and desire in each athlete. We are here to spread God’s love and hope through the game of basketball. Person first, player second." Good to see Paige giving them a rep.

They have a limited selection of apparel in their online store.

Reaction Score
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
1630070466742.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom