BTN | The Boneyard

BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The Big 10 Network is ridiculously good. It's 4 in the morning in June and they are rebroadcasting Michigan/Nebraska.

These are mediocre teams but the Big House is electric and makes for great television.

The production value of the network is so good that the commericals for Wisconsin day on Monday make me want watch. (yes I know the actual game is an ESPN production)

BTN is already like my 3rd or 4th most watched channel, I'm not sure I'd turn it off if UConn was a member.

I do watch a good amount of the Pac 12 network and it's jarring how much better the BTN is as a television network - even with the Pac 12 playing football at a clearly higher level.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You are exactly the demographic that BTN is after. We thank you.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Good, now shut it off until after the press conference.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Top ten games of 2014 on today. Good stuff.

Reaction Score
I Hate To Admit It, But For A College Football Junkie, It Is Great In The Off Season.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's pretty much the greatest network in the history of sporting networks.

I find myself watching wrestling matches, women's volleyball (duh!), Frozen Fridays!!! (new addition to the schedule this year - Hockey), etc etc. Stuff I didn't have much interest in otherwise. The stories they do on the schools RE academic advancements are great too. Old vault footage, Top 10s, This Week in the Big Ten, Icons, Elites, etc etc etc and on and on and on.

It's quite good.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's pretty much the greatest network in the history of sporting networks.

I find myself watching wrestling matches, women's volleyball (duh!), Frozen Fridays!!! (new addition to the schedule this year - Hockey), etc etc. Stuff I didn't have much interest in otherwise. The stories they do on the schools RE academic advancements are great too. Old vault footage, Top 10s, This Week in the Big Ten, Icons, Elites, etc etc etc and on and on and on.

It's quite good.
I have BTN and I do watch the old vault occaionally.
I confess as a child Howard Hopalong Cassidy was a hero of mine.

The only thing it's missising is UConn
Replays of our Multiple NC championships would fit nicely.
The JuJu magic soccer game would be a huge hit. That's classic
UConn football beating ND at South Bend or the Bowl win against the SEC 's South Carolina would also be big favorites.
UConn's BB wins over UK and Duke would be huge ego builders for staving B1G BB fans.

Reaction Score
I don't have it on my Comcast package but my finger is on the subscribe button. Your move Jim.

Reaction Score
I have BTN and I do watch the old vault occaionally.
I confess as a child Howard Hopalong Cassidy was a hero of mine.

The only thing it's missising is UConn
Replays of our Multiple NC championships would fit nicely.
The JuJu magic soccer game would be a huge hit. That's classic
UConn football beating ND at South Bend or the Bowl win against the SEC 's South Carolina would also be big favorites.
UConn's BB wins over UK and Duke would be huge ego builders for staving B1G BB fans.
Yes Hopalong Cassidy,Tugboat Annie and do you remember railroad engineer Casey Jones... a steamin and a rolling? Man those were halycon day's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom