BSPN announcer lol! | The Boneyard

BSPN announcer lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was watching a bit of the Cuse/Mich game and one of the announcers says that Beilein and Beoheim are 2 of the top 5 best coaches in basketball.:confused:

Reaction Score
I always thought Dakish was ok, but after watching the second half, not anymore. He is terrible. Hyperbole central. Everytime anyone made a play he would rave about them. Some guy on Michigan was like 1-6 and sure enough he makes one and "wow what a stroke. He's going to be a GREAT player someday".
The final five minutes of that game was a disaster and he was still raving away. Literally every single time someone made a play, no matter how routine. You would think you were watching an NBA all star game.

Reaction Score
Dookie V also something like "He's automatic from the line baby!" When he was 82% and then he missed the front end of the 1 and 1...

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Im a fan of Dakish he seems to know every players high school and every players high school coach... He also called out Cuse for not playing away ever against good teams in the early part of the schedule

Reaction Score
I always thought Dakish was ok, but after watching the second half, not anymore. He is terrible. Hyperbole central. Everytime anyone made a play he would rave about them. Some guy on Michigan was like 1-6 and sure enough he makes one and "wow what a stroke. He's going to be a GREAT player someday".
The final five minutes of that game was a disaster and he was still raving away. Literally every single time someone made a play, no matter how routine. You would think you were watching an NBA all star game.

This is basically why im not a fan of gus johnson. Every layup,every shot and every pass is the greatest play ever! He did some MMA for showtime and he was completely clueless.

Reaction Score
I think Dakich is dreadful lol I would rather listen to Dicky V or anybody else.

Reaction Score
I decided to take a listen since you mentioned. Yeah hes pretty awful. Hes like a vanilla ice cream cone without the sprinkle or the cone.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
unless i am watching an actual sporting event.
i refuse to watch espn.
it's not tolerable anymore.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I wish we still had John Celestand calling games. Who can forget "The Octopus"?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Do you guys think the "entertainment" half of the espn roster(holtz, skip bayless, dickie v, ect) are just acting and that they know that theyre there just to be laughed at? Or do you think they actually believe they are being payed for their insight?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Do you guys think the "entertainment" half of the espn roster(holtz, skip bayless, dickie v, ect) are just acting and that they know that theyre there just to be laughed at? Or do you think they actually believe they are being payed for their insight?
They all know they are playing characters to attract viewers. Same with Stephen a. Smith and Cowherd. I've come to enjoy Cowherd but the others make me wretch

Reaction Score
Unless he improves dramatically he will be doing the 4pm Saturday ESNPU slot in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom