Bryce Wills No Longer Considering UConn | The Boneyard

Bryce Wills No Longer Considering UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Guess we didn't have a scholarship anyways, but man this kid would've been a nice pickup.

Reaction Score
We have as many scholarships as there are good players who want to come here. If you think for a second we wouldn't make room for someone good you are crazy.
I agree, but Wills as a freshman won’t be as good as Adams (if he stays), Vital, Gilbert or Akinjo. Wills couldn’t compete at the EYBL level this year, which was mainly 2018 kids. There’s a reason 247 has him 150th instead of his former 4 star status. So he’s not really a fit either way right now.

Brooks would be awesome. Doesn’t look like it will happen for us either, but you’d let a Williams walk for someone like Brooks every day of the week.

pj

Reaction Score
I agree, but Wills as a freshman won’t be as good as Adams (if he stays), Vital, Gilbert or Akinjo. Wills couldn’t compete at the EYBL level this year, which was mainly 2018 kids. There’s a reason 247 has him 150th instead of his former 4 star status. So he’s not really a fit either way right now.

Brooks would be awesome. Doesn’t look like it will happen for us either, but you’d let a Williams walk for someone like Brooks every day of the week.

Is it possible for Dimon Carrigan to come after one year of community college, or will he need two years?

Reaction Score
Is it possible for Dimon Carrigan to come after one year of community college, or will he need two years?
Assuming he gets his grades together, he can be 2019, but no he will not be a c/o 2018 player.

Reaction Score
Seems like the Blaze has been extinguished.

People are looking at me in Starbucks like I’m the crazy bastard that talks to himself because I just burst out laughing

Well done man, well done.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
and the moon is made of swiss cheese, although some argue it's provolone

it must be sad to live in such a shell, people literally spin everything around here

so damn weird

I think I'm going to put my ignore list on steroids, one loses IQ reading too much around here nowadays

Reaction Score
What? Fire everybody. This is inexcusable. Without Wills our program is doomed. If GM were here to give the facilities tour this never would have happened.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We have as many scholarships as there are good players who want to come here. If you think for a second we wouldn't make room for someone good you are crazy.
Except we literally don't have room.

Reaction Score
Shhhhhh, that's not the theme they're hating on here and now

If he signed, then they'd bash the lowly regarded 3 star recruit
There is no theme here. The point is if the staff really wanted him and he really wanted to come here there would be room for him.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
There is no theme here. The point is if the staff really wanted him and he really wanted to come here there would be room for him.

I'm not disagreeing with that analysis, I'm playing with the theme found at the beginning of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom