Bryce McAllister | The Boneyard

Bryce McAllister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was looking for info on Bryce and saw this on Rivals. I really liked his videos and think he is going to be a terrific RB for the Huskies. With all the excitement over the new recruits, I thought it would be nice to remember those who were on the fence when coach P. was removed and remained committed and are now excited about the program and its future..

Free article on "TOS" http://connecticut.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1600090

This past weekend gave a number of UConn commitments, who have had to deal with a great deal of uncertainty in recent months, an opportunity to relax, have fun and get better acquainted with their future home and coaching staff. One of these players was running back Brice McAllister, who spoke to UConnReport.com after the visit.

spacer1.gif

McAllister was hosted by Tim Boyle

"The visit went real well," said McAllister. "The new culture there is so positive and I can tell that UConn is turning into a winning environment."

During his visit, McAllister was hosted by quarterback Tim Boyle.

"He did a great job answering all of my questions about UConn and making it seem like I was already on the team," he said.

On Friday, the group of official visitors went out to dinner and then to a local arcade. On Saturday it was a day of campus tours, both athletically and academically, and then going to the basketball game against Louisville at night. Then on Sunday, before returning home, McAllister had breakfast and then met with Coach Diaco.

"The meeting went really well and I am very excited to get there," said McAllister. "Coach Diaco is a great coach and an even better guy. I can tell him and his staff practice what they preach."

So after spending a weekend on campus, meeting the new coaching staff and socializing with several of his future teammates, McAllister shared his overall thoughts heading towards National Signing Day.

"I feel very confident about signing to UConn in a couple of weeks and just even more comfortable about being in the program," said McAllister.

UConnReport.com will continue to check in with McAllister as he head towards National Signing Day and then as he prepares to make his move to Storrs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was looking for info on Bryce and saw this on Rivals. I really liked his videos and think he is going to be a terrific RB for the Huskies. With all the excitement over the new recruits, I thought it would be nice to remember those who were on the fence when coach P. was removed and remained committed and are now how excited about the program and its future..

Intelligent kid. Got offers from Harvard, Yale, Army. Shows that UCONN's overall package
is pretty good. You get a top 20 Public University Education and get to play at the D1 level.

Free article on "TOS" http://connecticut.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1600090

This past weekend gave a number of UConn commitments, who have had to deal with a great deal of uncertainty in recent months, an opportunity to relax, have fun and get better acquainted with their future home and coaching staff. One of these players was running back Brice McAllister, who spoke to UConnReport.com after the visit.

spacer1.gif

McAllister was hosted by Tim Boyle

"The visit went real well," said McAllister. "The new culture there is so positive and I can tell that UConn is turning into a winning environment."

During his visit, McAllister was hosted by quarterback Tim Boyle.

"He did a great job answering all of my questions about UConn and making it seem like I was already on the team," he said.

On Friday, the group of official visitors went out to dinner and then to a local arcade. On Saturday it was a day of campus tours, both athletically and academically, and then going to the basketball game against Louisville at night. Then on Sunday, before returning home, McAllister had breakfast and then met with Coach Diaco.

"The meeting went really well and I am very excited to get there," said McAllister. "Coach Diaco is a great coach and an even better guy. I can tell him and his staff practice what they preach."

So after spending a weekend on campus, meeting the new coaching staff and socializing with several of his future teammates, McAllister shared his overall thoughts heading towards National Signing Day.

"I feel very confident about signing to UConn in a couple of weeks and just even more comfortable about being in the program," said McAllister.

UConnReport.com will continue to check in with McAllister as he head towards National Signing Day and then as he prepares to make his move to Storrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom