Bryant Shirreffs Begins Life After Football With A Family, Job And Changed Outlook (Anthony) | The Boneyard

Bryant Shirreffs Begins Life After Football With A Family, Job And Changed Outlook (Anthony)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great read. He's a good guy and a great Husky who left everything he had on the field. I wish him the very best in life. It sounds like he has a great start.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Interestingly, this was the most telling line of the whole article: "Bonnes rolled her eyes during the Diaco discussion"

Seems pretty clear she knows there's a LOT more to his relationship with Diaco than he was saying to Anthony.

Bryant has too much class to take the shots at Diaco that he richly deserves. He took more criticism for his play than he deserved, but nobody can questionhis toughness or his character.

Diaco, on the other hand, you snake. You fraud. You awful human being. Pasqualoni was a better coach and a better person. By a mile.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Bryant is a great kid and will do very well at UBS. I was fortunate last year to speak with him for over an hour about UConn football last summer and he absolutely would not throw Diaco under the bus. I gave him multiple opportunities and he wouldn't do it. (Actually, it was Diaco who gave him those multiple opportunities). Some things Bryant told me of the team rang true this year but he was very appreciative to have the opportunity to continue playing and I came away very impressed by him.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Great article and happy for him and his new family. He was a tough player and had to go through a lot. I'm glad he was able to realize that his body and future were not worth coming back for that last game.

Wish him nothing but the best in his future with his wife and kid.

Reaction Score
Think about what an utter joke Diaco is. Telling him it would be virtually impossible for him to be a father and a QB? Next AD who lets this clown anywhere near his campus should be tarred and feathered. Almost hope he ends up at ASU with Tony Dungy.

Reaction Score
Kid wasn't the most talented player, but you could never question his competitive spirit or heart. He'll be a success in life and that is what is most important.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Great kid, class act, beautiful family and now starting a great career at an age when I was living with my parents, sneaking beers and eating Taco Bell 10 times a week. Nothing to knock this man about.

Reaction Score
Great article. Really hoping for the best for Bryant.

On a somewhat related note, we're lucky to have Mike Anthony back on the beat. Loved his BB stuff. This piece alone is better than anything that came from Des.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom