OT: Brutal Sucker Punch In Girl Basketball Game Prompts Police Report | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Brutal Sucker Punch In Girl Basketball Game Prompts Police Report

Reaction Score
Now I remember him.
Yeah so do I-he named his daughter, "Legacy", and her legacy until otherwise proven different is that of a selfish, uncivilized and undisciplined coward....

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yeah so do I-he named his daughter, "Legacy", and her legacy until otherwise proven different is that of a selfish, uncivilized and undisciplined coward....
Wrong daughter. This is Cori.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately violence has become an acceptable form of behavior in our society over the last decade or so. So sad.

Reaction Score
The father appeared to make a sincere and heartfelt apology. I hope he is not married to the mother! However, the punch was not a "mistake". It was an criminal assault. At age 15, all the help in the world is not going to affect this girl, unless she is removed from the mother - forever!
I will rethink my comment. Just saw on the VolNation board, a mug shot of the father, arrested for guess what? "domestic assault". Don't know what year it was from, but maybe "apple falling from both trees" is a more apt description.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I will rethink my comment. Just saw on the VolNation board, a mug shot of the father, arrested for guess what? "domestic assault". Don't know what year it was from, but maybe "apple falling from both trees" is a more apt description.
I think I've seen there have been two incidents, 2000 and 2016.

Reaction Score
In my opinion the young attacker is young enough to benefit for any number of
healthful interventions. The injured young lady's family
is doing the sport of WBB a great favor by taking the
issue to the next level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members