Bronny James enter the transfer portal | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Bronny James enter the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No idea what that means. Many athletes have their haters. Ever since “The Decision” I’ve hated this fraud.
A pro athlete should not get a grown man this riled up. Especially one who is by pretty much all accounts a very good person off the court, does a ton for the community, never has been in trouble with the law, etc.

Reaction Score
A pro athlete should not get a grown man this riled up. Especially one who is by pretty much all accounts a very good person off the court, does a ton for the community, never has been in trouble with the law, etc.
Lol

Reaction Score
It’s actually sad.

Reaction Score
Bronny has a similar build as Solo Ball, was ranked pretty similarly (28 v 44), and has a similar box score. We're all very excited for Solo to make a jump next year. Bronny has the potential to make a similar jump for a new team

I'd take Bronny as a player, but only if all parties involved are on the same page that he'd come off the bench soph year with the opportunity to compete for a starting spot junior year. I don't think all parties involved would be on the same page

Can't blame Bronny for that. He didn't ask for the media attention that comes with being in his family, and based on what I see it seems like he's handling that attention very well. Seems like a great kid that can give himself an NBA future if he shows out next year with more touches. But don't think UConn is the right fit. Not that we're even in the running, lol

Reaction Score
36% from the field, 26% from 3 and a 67% FT % is a great shooter?
I don't know how you gauge him or use his stats this year. He had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a long time after.

I don't know what his high school stats were regarding shooting, but those are probably a little more indicative of what he is capable of.

Reaction Score
I’d take the kid as long as his daddy “invested” his full support in the program, otherwise hard pass. This is the kind of situation that can infect a program and turn it upside down if he doesn’t get his PT.

Reaction Score
I don't know how you gauge him or use his stats this year. He had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a long time after.

I don't know what his high school stats were regarding shooting, but those are probably a little more indicative of what he is capable of.
When he played this season, he was given a clean bill of health. Using his high school stats is a far worse measure as the competition was inferior. He's just not that good. That's ok. Jordan's son's were average to below average D1 players.

Reaction Score
When he played this season, he was given a clean bill of health. Using his high school stats is a far worse measure as the competition was inferior. He's just not that good. That's ok. Jordan's son's were average to below average D1 players.
You realize how much practice he missed and how long it takes for a player to get their body back and trust their body.

Reaction Score
You realize how much practice he missed and how long it takes for a player to get their body back and trust their body.
Exactly, kid missed 5 months , including all of preseason and practices and just started playing games in December.
The kids biggest knock is he’s too unselfish. If Hurley wants him I want him ,in Hurley I trust.

Reaction Score
Exactly, kid missed 5 months , including all of preseason and practices and just started playing games in December.
The kids biggest knock is he’s too unselfish. If Hurley wants him I want him ,in Hurley I trust.
He's either going to get drafted in the second round by the Lakers or go to Duquesne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom