Bronny is actually what we need | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bronny is actually what we need

Reaction Score
Let’s be honest, in terms of program success, especially the past 25 years, we are the best by a big margin. Men and women both the best In country. What an achievement.

But, we don’t have that much advertisement or attention compare to programs like duke, UK, unc, etc. I know people say it’s bs and natty is all we care, but I think bit different. Yes titles matter but if we can’t ‘monetize’ it that would be really sad. Imagine this, now we obviously get attention and that’s fading away. Next year if duke get one with cooper, what that will look like? People will forget UConn fast

I think media action is part of the play, and that’s why I think Bronny will contribute the most. It’s the sad truth for bronny and I feel like a bad guy saying it. Plus, I do think he is a good kid, putting effort pursuing basketball dream. If I got a rich dad I probably wouldn’t even worry about anything. He actually picked a hard path cuz it’s easy for people to criticize him as he will be compared with his father, and people naturally think he is not worthy. I fully respect his effort and courage. And I love to see he come over and become better
If Bronnys the answer, i dont want to know the question.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Why are people so surprised by Sheppard's hops? Kid can get up like crazy, so could his dad.

Yeah I remember his Dad having quite a few impressive dunks.

Reaction Score
A 6’1” shooting guard who cannot shoot is not what we need :D

I’m not rooting for or against Bronny anymore than any other non-UConn player but my goodness, let’s stop pretending the hype is based on anything more than his last name. If his last name was Smith, he’d be a fringe top 200 recruit playing in the MWC for 4 years.

Reaction Score
Winning back to back titles with people raving about how your team plays? Oh yeah, we really need the media action :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Why would bringing in a non elite 7 figure NIL guy help our NIL fundraising?

LeBron is notoriously cheap btw. And a much better business man than he gets credit for.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Yeah I remember his Dad having quite a few impressive dunks.
He was a state champ high jumper in high school if I’m not mistaken. Could clear 7 feet I think it was or somewhere around there and had some nice highlights in college.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom