Broadcasts | The Boneyard

Broadcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I just started college in Virginia so this is my first time away from UConn Basketball. I have Watch ESPN, but I was curious: Are all of our games are televised through ESPN 3?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Most but not all.

Reaction Score
A whole bunch will be on CBS College Sports, if it's anything like last year, so... No?

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
All the games on the ESPN networks will available on espn3. Since you're outside the blackout zone the SNY games will also be available on espn3.

Though you're out of luck for the CBS SN games. The Gtown game is on FOX so it should be available over the air at the very least.

Reaction Score
So I just started college in Virginia so this is my first time away from UConn Basketball. I have Watch ESPN, but I was curious: Are all of our games are televised through ESPN 3?
You can usually find someone periscoping the game. Just check the BY about 10 mins before tip-off.

Reaction Score
All the games on the ESPN networks will available on espn3. Since you're outside the blackout zone the SNY games will also be available on espn3.

Though you're out of luck for the CBS SN games. The Gtown game is on FOX so it should be available over the air at the very least.

You can usually find someone periscoping the game. Just check the BY about 10 mins before tip-off.
Thanks guys

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
A whole bunch will be on CBS College Sports, if it's anything like last year, so... No?
Shockingly, CBS Sports fixed the problem and can now stream the channel from the CBS Sports App as long as you have a TV subscriber login. Used it the other day to my surprise to watch some college football, but mostly as a test because only games on CBS streamed in the past.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Shockingly, CBS Sports fixed the problem and can now stream the channel from the CBS Sports App as long as you have a TV subscriber login. Used it the other day to my surprise to watch some college football, but mostly as a test because only games on CBS streamed in the past.
CBS SN streaming works only if you have Cox, Frontier, or Optimum.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
CBS SN streaming works only if you have Cox, Frontier, or Optimum.
Well I have Cox, at least it's a step in the right direction.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
thank you gods

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
CBSSN was a Godsend last year. It is channel 221 on Direct. I also added Comcast to my Venue. Snow rain sleet blocks out direct? A quick remedy. I refuse to miss a game this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom