Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
You'd think it would be hard to mess this title up

Reaction Score
Do we really need to sour-grapes-so-I'll-misspell-their-names

Reaction Score
with all the misses we had today, Hamilton better stick around for a few years

Reaction Score
next........year........stock pile..........get Stone though.....!!!!!!!!!

H

huskymagic

Isiah Briscoe isn't anything special. Jalen Adams is a much better prospect despite the official rankings a legit point guard with great vision and very good athleticism, not to mention excited about coming to UCONN. Briscoe is much worse than the Harrison twins with worse athleticism and a bad shot. Don't be surprised if he changes mind and decommits from Kentucky and goes to St. John's.

H

huskymagic

How is it that Kentucky can just stockpile guys and nobody worries about playing time?

Kids like hype and flash which Kentucky can give them. UCONN is a blue collar hard working championship caliber school which isn't what many top recruits look for to "take their talents" unless they have character and a can do attitude.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Just wondering, would the critique of Briscoe still stand if he had chosen us?

Reaction Score
If he is signing today then he is LOCKED in;

The kid is not going to decommitt from Kentucky. That kind of thing doesn;t happen to KY. CAL has a CLAMP FORCE GRIP on these guys and Barry "Slice" Rohrsen is a slick sleazy salesman who doesn;t seem to lose on the recruiting trail; Of course $$ payments do help a lot.

H

huskymagic

If he is signing today then he is LOCKED in;

The kid is not going to decommitt from Kentucky. That kind of thing doesn;t happen to KY. CAL has a CLAMP FORCE GRIP on these guys and Barry "Slice" Rohrsen is a slick sleazy salesman who doesn;t seem to lose on the recruiting trail; Of course payments do help a lot.

Briscoe said himself on ESPNU that he isn't signing right away until he sees what happens with other recruits. Guys like this lack commitment and dedication. I repeat Jalen Adams will turn out to be a much better college player and future pro than Briscoe. We got the right man for the point guard spot.

Reaction Score
I think these kids think they are better than they really are due to all the attention they receive. I'm sure they think they are better than the guys already on the team and will play ahead of them. Other than that I can't think of any sane reason why all these kids go to Kentucky. It will be interesting if a lot of the players there decide to stay another year. Will Cal push them out the door and change the locks?

Reaction Score
The biggest BS about this kid is he has the balls to go to ESPN to announce but his sack is to small to sign because he's afraid they may recruit over his a**.I call BS. Never want a kid like that on my team! NEVER

I agree. No problem...NEXT.

Reaction Score
Isiah Briscoe isn't anything special. Jalen Adams is a much better prospect despite the official rankings a legit point guard with great vision and very good athleticism, not to mention excited about coming to UCONN. Briscoe is much worse than the Harrison twins with worse athleticism and a bad shot. Don't be surprised if he changes mind and decommits from Kentucky and goes to St. John's.

It's like clockwork.

H

huskymagic

The biggest BS about this kid is he has the balls to go to ESPN to announce but his sack is to small to sign because he's afraid they may recruit over his a**.I call BS. Never want a kid like that on my team! NEVER

exactly mauconn he is unreliable and overrated. I am thinking he did this to force Kentucky's hand to not go after another guard ahead of him which Kentucky will do because Briscoe is their second choice which will cause Briscoe to decommit and head to St. John's. Briscoe isn't a big miss for us. Diamond Stone will be a big recruiting miss if we dont get him.

Reaction Score
A kid who worked as an aide for me this summer and played against Briscoe on the AAU circuits- said he has questionable character and is extremely over-rated. Jalen Adams better

Reaction Score
How is it that Kentucky can just stockpile guys and nobody worries about playing time?
Because they put people in the league as first rounders, and that's all most of these guys care about.

Having Daniels and Napier drafted in the lottery would be 100x better for our recruiting than winning the National Championship.

When we have players dominate the NCAAs and then get drafted late first or second round it's bad for us. Other schools will say "don't go to UCONN if you want to be a high draft pick. Look how good DeAndre Daniels was and he wasn't even a first round pick."

Reaction Score
I'm happy we didn't get him. The reason he went there is to have a talented squad make him look better than he is. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Tyler ennis.......again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom