Bringing a Brand New Husky to the XL Center Tomorrow - Tips? | The Boneyard

Bringing a Brand New Husky to the XL Center Tomorrow - Tips?

Reaction Score
Hey all,

Anyone bring an infant to the XL for basketball ever? Any issue bringing the diaper bag in or anything? I got a stairwell seat on the end in case we have to get up. Usually is passed out around Noon time and loves the noise. I figured why not.

Reaction Score
Used to do it years ago. Not sure is purse size limit applies to diaper bag

Reaction Score
Via XL Center:

blah blah blah all your stuff can be searched blah Diaper bags are permitted in the company of a small child. blah blah blah you can be refused admission if you refuse to return unauthorized items to your vehicle.

Don't forget your authorized child in your vehicle or your diaper bag will be unauthorized.

Reaction Score
I'd say bring a blindfold for the poor little chap. That's awfully young to bring to a horror show.

Reaction Score
Hey all,

Anyone bring an infant to the XL for basketball ever? Any issue bringing the diaper bag in or anything? I got a stairwell seat on the end in case we have to get up. Usually is passed out around Noon time and loves the noise. I figured why not.
Nobody likes a braggart.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
"My boys can swim!" Now if only our boys can play.......

Reaction Score
Congratulations on the new baby. Might want to bring some ear/hearing protection in the unlikely case that we are in the game and it gets loud. Babies are awesome creatures. Enjoy it.

Reaction Score

Yeah I had seen that but I know that XL Center Policy doesn't always translate into XL Center Actions. They did a quick check of the bag and let me through. I felt some eyes on the back of me due to the massive back up getting into the game. No issues though.

Kid was a little startled when Cobb hit the 3 (the uproar and the fact he hucked one) and then settled in after the crowd settled down after Cobbs heat check. Pretty much watched the whole game.

Shout to the dumb college kid with a foot long hot dog that yelled at me for cutting the line to the Family Bath Room to change my kid. To his credit, the door also did say Handicapped. Also to his credit, the XL Center has one tiny bathroom with a changing table and it really doesn't say Family Bathroom on it.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
So did you pass the kid around XL to get the crowd pumped like I suggested? If not, I blame you for the loss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom