Brimah the co-player of the Game | The Boneyard

Brimah the co-player of the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just needed to point that out. 4 OTs and he didn't foul out. Without him we lose, also some of his blocks were momentum killers for Cincy. I saw him rebounding.

Miller went out and Brimah picked up his game. He may not be an All American but he's 100% UConn!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Just needed to point that out. 4 OTs and he didn't foul out. Without him we lose, also some of his blocks were momentum killers for Cincy. I saw him rebounding.

Miller went out and Brimah picked up his game. He may not be an All American but he's 100% UConn!

Agree he is 100% UConn - no question
Without DHAm we lose, without JA we lose and without RP in the 1st half we lose
Sorry but I don't give him POTG honors
Those go to DHam and JA

AB let too many rebounds get away
SM needs to put on his thinking cap and also think about rebounding
SG has to do something but at this point I've exhausted all options - still think he should come off the bench

This victory was beneficial in two particular cases - it launches both the confidence of and in JA and put DHam, I hope, into a positive streak

Bring on them Owls!!!!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He was magical in that second overtime period. Especially the final couple of minutes - he showed remarkable agility to compensate for a poorly thrown lob at 2:13 and trimmed their lead to two, then followed that up with a key block and a put-back to tie it up. Before that went down, I was worried that Cincinnati would end up running away with it. Thank you Amida!

Reaction Score
I criticized Brimah for jumping too much in the game thread and I immediately regretted it. Was a force on the defensive end in all the OT's. I am however very disappointed in Miller. Not just his fouls, which are starting to become a very common trend, but his rebounding is so much worse than I thought it would be. I get that Clark and Ellis are great rebounders but he was just getting outworked it seemed. Hopefully KO lights a fire under him, cuz I know on a few occasions when they showed KO he was getting very heated about giving up so many offensive rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom