Bright spot? | The Boneyard

Bright spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Very hard to find a bright spot in this season. But if there is one its that we are VERY VERY young. I was just looking at the participation report, and we are super young. I have never seen a season where we are playing so many true freshman, RS Fresh, and RS Soph's. I think the future is gonna be very bright for us if we can get a good young motivated coach. For the next couple years we are loaded on offense with the biggest ? mark being the O-Line. We have some great playmakers on offense with Shakim, Geremy, Lyle and our young speedsters Lemelle, Thomas, Bradley and Abrams. I say we just come out slinging the ball from start to finish. Kind of like what Texas Tech, or Houston does. Because we definetly have enough receivers to do it with. On defense we bring back almost everyone if Yawin stays. We lose Joseph, Willman and Stephen on defense but im loving what we have behind them. Like I said our O-line is a major concern we lose a couple guys there, but plenty of opportunity for the young guys to come in. Another concern is punting/kicking. We have Puyol for kicker who I think will be solid. Holding out hope that our O-line can improve and we could be a really special team next year and years to come. Sorry for the long rant. Just needed to throw this out there to maybe fool myself into thinking we might ever make a bowl again. GO HUSKIES #BleedBLUE #RingtheBELL

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Not to be a , but the only bright spot is there are only 4 more games left.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members