Bridgewater Going Pro | The Boneyard

Bridgewater Going Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would not be surprised. With Texas and now PSU open, you'd think he'd be in consideration for one, or for whatever job opens up in filling those jobs. Hope they hire a PasquaKragRobinsonthroploni

Reaction Score
He has to be champing at the bit for the chance to play for the texans. Great offensive mind at the helm, Andre Johnson and deandre hopkins at receiver, one of the best LTs in the game, and a pretty impressive core in place. This is not a normal situation for a number one pick QB.

Reaction Score
There is certainly a contingent who would be more than fine with cutting Daniels and letting Graham walk in FA. Griffin more than held his own as a pass catching TE this year.

I thought for sure Griffin's ceiling would be as a pass catching tight end in the NFL. I thought his blocking would hold him back and possibly make his chances of sticking in the NFL difficult. And boy was I wrong. I saw a TE who gave a ton of effort in the run game, and when you give a ton of effort you usually get better.

Daniels leaving is probably a sure thing, and I would not be shocked if Graham leaves as well. O'Brien loves to utilize the tight end position, dating back to his days as the Pats O Coordinator. Ryan has to be pretty thrilled he is the new head coach.

Reaction Score
I thought for sure Griffin's ceiling would be as a pass catching tight end in the NFL. I thought his blocking would hold him back and possibly make his chances of sticking in the NFL difficult. And boy was I wrong. I saw a TE who gave a ton of effort in the run game, and when you give a ton of effort you usually get better.

Daniels leaving is probably a sure thing, and I would not be shocked if Graham leaves as well. O'Brien loves to utilize the tight end position, dating back to his days as the Pats O Coordinator. Ryan has to be pretty thrilled he is the new head coach.
He's certainly no slouch as a blocker but I doubt he'll be asked to do that all that much if he ends up as the starter. His athletic ability and talent as a receiver are very impressive. If the draft was held again today, he'd certainly be drafted a heck of a lot higher than he went.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The only issue with Bridgewater is his lack of weight and the pounding he will take at the next level. None of the quarterbacks look like the first pick in the draft in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Good for him. Tough dude. Gritty competitor. Calm, cool and collected. And has shown improvement through all three years in college. Now if only my Raiders can find a way to grab him!

Reaction Score
One down, one to go. Start looking around Strong.

Hope the ACC is ready to embrace a poor academic institution that just hit it's peak in football and whose peak will be over in a few years in hoops.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
One down, one to go. Start looking around Strong.

Hope the ACC is ready to embrace a poor academic institution that just hit it's peak in football and whose peak will be over in a few years in hoops.
Unfortunately, Louisville can become the Rutgers of the ACC and they'll still be making a boatload more cash than we will be......their lifeboat came in time

Reaction Score
The only issue with Bridgewater is his lack of weight and the pounding he will take at the next level. None of the quarterbacks look like the first pick in the draft in my opinion.
Bridgewater has a funny body for such a good athlete. Seems to have very thin wrist and ankles. Don't know how that will affect him on the next level, but just something I observed. He does have a magical arm though. I think his touch is more impressive than his arm strength.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Bridgewater has a funny body for such a good athlete. Seems to have very thin wrist and ankles. Don't know how that will affect him on the next level, but just something I observed. He does have a magical arm though. I think his touch is more impressive than his arm strength.

I think his arm is average but his touch is exceptional for any level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate