Brianna is having surgery Thursday, post messages here | The Boneyard

Brianna is having surgery Thursday, post messages here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All,

I believe surgery is scheduled for Thursday. I can easily get her a card from the Boneyard. II thought I would include a print of this thread with the card. Please post best wishes. Spring is coming up so I would like to give on Thursday.

To the mods, would you please pin this post.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
[Mods, spelling edit please...?]

I'm confident that Brianna's surgery will go well and she will rehab well. Plus she has great support from people around her, like CDoty (for a little while) and Shea (hopefully for quite awhile!).

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I had a panic attack, briefly when I saw that spelling of Breanna!

Thoughts with you Brianna Banks!!!

Reaction Score
BRIANNA, best wishes for full recovery, speedy if possible. Don't feel in a hurry just to fulfill your basketball goals. You'll get there! You've got time on your side at 19 :-o

Reaction Score
Prayers and best wishes with you, Brianna. I know you'll come through with flying colors!

Husky Nation is looking forward to having you back.

Reaction Score
Brianna, good luck with the surgery...everyone down in Georgia is pulling for you, and we want to see you hoisting a big trophy next year...our prayers are with you!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Brianna, May God's graciousness that created the skills of doctors, nurses and therapists and the power of healing in our bodies from the beginning and who proclaimed the good news of Jesus through the words of Luke, the physician speed your return and bless all the work of rehab. Peace.

Reaction Score
Brianna -
My best wishes and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for the team. Can't wait to see you in the Blue and White again!
Teri

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good Luck Brianna. I have to believe having you on the floor would have made a difference last night.

Reaction Score
In my opinion, we would have "won it all" with you in the line-up. Think you are terrific. Some advice from an old guy who played alot of ball at a pretty high level: when you come back, relax, keep on learning of course, but rely on the instincts and skills which brought you to where you are and let them shine thru and carry you forward. Will say a prayer right now for your rapid and full recovery.

Reaction Score
Sending best wishes for speedy recovery to you Brianna! Looking forward to see you bounce back next season, although I wish you could already be on the court now... Would definitely be a big difference last night and all the other nights.. Good luck!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Bri Banks:

You've got a great group to lean on after you come out of surgery and begin your rehab. Especially Caroline, Shea and your fellow sophs. Everybody is behind you. It's easy for us fans to see just how valuable you are on the court, and the whole team knows how great a teammate you are off the court as well. Take a page from Caroline's book and take it one day at a time during rehab. Little victories will add up!

You're a special player, and you have a lot of special games ahead of you as a Husky!!! You're like no other player, and I can't wait to see you back on the court with the ball in your hands!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Hey kiddo -
Praying for a smooth procedure and a fast recovery. Listen to your doctors, listen to Rosemary, and remember that the team, coaches (your family) and fans all wish you the best. And remember - when you are feeling a little punk, I recommend ice cream or chocolate....or both

I am looking forward to seeing you play next year. You are terrific!!

Reaction Score
Hey Brianna,
We fans sure miss you on the court. I'll bet the team does too. Take all the support you can get and heal quickly. You are a special player and we look forward to your return to the game. I'll be praying for you and the team. Peace.

Reaction Score
Brianna,

Hope all goes well with your surgery. My dad's torn both of his ACL's a couple times each so I know a little bit of what you're going through. Can't wait to see you back next year, and we're all so proud of the improvement you've made this year. Best wishes to you, and to the rest of the team going into the NCAA tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom