Brian Griffin is dead? | The Boneyard

Brian Griffin is dead?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There is no way this is permanant. Scully is from my area, and he insists it's a done deal. They'll be introducing a pet.

I have to believe they are looking for the expected outcry, then bring him back in some form.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
There is no way this is permanant. Scully is from my area, and he insists it's a done deal. They'll be introducing a pet.

I have to believe they are looking for the expected outcry, then bring him back in some form.
Ghost Brian?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Ghost Brian?

Scully said the writers/producers came up with the idea of the new dog (voice of Sopranos Paulie G) and were excited with this new character as the future of the series.

I am not sure if Family Guy has gotten to the point where this is their version of jumping the shark, but this is a huge move for the series.

I've always seen the show as being centered around Brian and Stewie.

Bottom line: I love the show. Hate the change. But I am more likely to watch the next few episodes ... Which is hopefully/maybe their goal (as they bring Brian back).

Reaction Score
Agree Stewie and Brian were center of the show. Need to bring him back. Hard to see them not doing that.

Who is Scully? Vin?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Agree Stewie and Brian were center of the show. Need to bring him back. Hard to see them not doing that.

Who is Scully? Vin?

Brian Scully. Simpson's and Family Guy writer/producer.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Scully said the writers/producers came up with the idea of the new dog (voice of Sopranos Paulie G) and were excited with this new character as the future of the series.

I am not sure if Family Guy has gotten to the point where this is their version of jumping the shark, but this is a huge move for the series.

I've always seen the show as being centered around Brian and Stewie.

Bottom line: I love the show. Hate the change. But I am more likely to watch the next few episodes ... Which is hopefully/maybe their goal (as they bring Brian back).
I think you hit it.

fonzsharkjump-300x300.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom