Bria Probable for Thursday[merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bria Probable for Thursday[merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I'm not as worried about the minutes she plays or her present fitness as any long term vulnerability to retweaking it.
Exactly. I remember your earlier post on the subject, and I was also one that thought it might take until the first of the year to safely work her back in. Playing defense will be the hard part, with side-to-side foot sliding and reactive change-of-directions.

The earliest reports seemed to suggest a Grade-2 tear. But apparently that was not the case and the staff knows best. Bria is a warrior and it's amazing how fast one can heal at 20 years old. :)

This is fantastic news and I can't wait to see her suited-up again.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Well, you know Geno is pretty new to this coaching thing, and hasn't had much experience dealing with players coming back from injury. :p

Exactly. Plus, we've helped in the past, and the UConn record is pretty good, so the obvious cause is the Boneyard help. Some people will mutter about correlation not being causation, but ignore them.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Per JA tweets, Bria will not start and Geno says he'll monitor her playing time because they'll be playing 3 games in 3 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom