Bria Hartley | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
This photo says it all. Thank you Bria Hartley.

"So when they came off the floor, we knew exactly what was coming to an end and it was overwhelming," Auriemma said. "Those are two of the most unbelievable kids I've ever been around in my whole life. To see their faces when they walked off the court, I don't usually get this emotional, but this one got to me."

9907232.jpeg

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I am not even sure I can grasp the impact of NOT having Bria and Stef there next year...It will all come roaring down around my ears when UConn steps on the floor and they will not be there.

For Geno, not having Stef is going to make practices very, very different. She just lights up the place

Reaction Score
"I can't believe it went by so fast," Hartley said. "It sucks. But you only get four years. I hope I made the most of it."

You did Bria.

Not only that: from a shy freshman, all skin and bones, she's grown into a poised, articulate young woman who just happens to have mad basketball chops.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"I can't believe it went by so fast," Hartley said. "It sucks. But you only get four years. I hope I made the most of it."

You did Bria.
Yea, I think she did.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Before The Game, there were many "match-up" discussions comparing Bria v. Jewell. Generally, Loyd was favored After the game, the box score does not confirm that.

My comment was that "I like our chances with Bria playing guard for UConn."

Both scored 13 points on 4-15 shooting, Jewell in 35 minutes, Bria in 29.

UConn won the game. Bria has two NC rings and is "on the wall" at Gampel.

Last edited:

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
We should all pause and thank Stef and Bria for all they did for the team (and for us)! I know it's normal around here to look forward immediately and speculate what/who is coming. But really, these kids were awesome.
A wonderful senior class who went out on top - again!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This photo says it all. Thank you Bria Hartley.

"So when they came off the floor, we knew exactly what was coming to an end and it was overwhelming," Auriemma said. "Those are two of the most unbelievable kids I've ever been around in my whole life. To see their faces when they walked off the court, I don't usually get this emotional, but this one got to me."

The Caption: Oh no, it's over.

9907232.jpeg

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Just posted in another thread about the campus event honoring the team. Other teams there, men's BB, Football, etc. Stef and Bria both broke down addressing the crowd. Bria's words to Geno were unbelievable.

Reaction Score
UConnCat said:
Just posted in another thread about the campus event honoring the team. Other teams there, men's BB, Football, etc. Stef and Bria both broke down addressing the crowd. Bria's words to Geno were unbelievable.

What were they?

Reaction Score
What were they?

I saw a clip of Bria with a microphone and she started crying when she looked at Geno and told him she loved him so much(she started bawling at this point) and how much she enjoyed being here and that uconn had the greatest fan and that Geno means so much to her(crying again...unable to talk)

Reaction Score
I saw a clip of Bria with a microphone and she started crying when she looked at Geno and told him she loved him so much(she started bawling at this point) and how much she enjoyed being here and that uconn had the greatest fan and that Geno means so much to her(crying again...unable to talk)
Where can we see clips?

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Let's be honest.......back when Bria and Stef were freshmen,we all had high hopes for them,through them.How many of us though,would even imagine they would become the outstanding players they became.
It takes more than great coaching.It takes desire,passion,determination,above and beyond the skills they had.
It will be so difficult not to see them on the floor next year.
However,it was a great honor,pleasure,joy to see these two young ladies bleed blue throughout four wonderful years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom