Bria Hartley — Milestones | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley — Milestones

Reaction Score
Hey, let's give Bria some love here! She has been a decent WNBA player, but so far this year she has really shown her stuff. She's averaging 15+ pts per game after never averaging in double digits previously. Sure, not many games so far but still great to see. Bria is, after all, literally the measuring stick for all UConn players past and future.

Reaction Score
thanks for posting this, Bria my all time favorite Husky. one of the best, if not the best, athlete who ever played for them. one of the best high school soccer and lacrosse players in New York state her senior year. somehow forgot that she was drafted by Seattle, but traded right away. Brondello is giving her plenty of minutes, and she is really responding. I've always enjoyed watching the free-flowing, all-out way she plays at both ends of the floor. not quite 28 years old, she may go on to have a notable WNBA career, after a slow start in the league.

Reaction Score
You have neglected to mention that she is the absolute gold standard for that ultra precise measurement: The Hartley Unit.

Reaction Score
You have neglected to mention that she is the absolute gold standard for that ultra precise measurement: The Hartley Unit.
I think my last sentence did cover that base, but that unique part of the Hartley legacy can't be stressed enough. In the distant future, when some player's height is given in Hartley units, people won't even know who Bria was. Like Ohms or Joules or Faraday's.:)

Reaction Score
My bad. I didn't read it that way initially. "Literally the measuring stick" does cover it. Good work :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bringing the heat--it was about 115 in Phoenix today and 130 in Death Valley, hottest temp anywhere in 89 years. Bradenton is nice and cool, relatively speaking.

Go, Bria!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom