Brewster, UConn-bound Kisunas hold off St. Thomas More | The Boneyard

Brewster, UConn-bound Kisunas hold off St. Thomas More

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
"Buddy Boeheim will play for his father at Syracuse." Seriously?. Boeheim is 70+ and has a teenage son? Now we know why Boeheim rescinded his retirement. He needed to ensure his kid had a place to play.

Reaction Score
"Buddy Boeheim will play for his father at Syracuse." Seriously?. Boeheim is 70+ and has a teenage son? Now we know why Boeheim rescinded his retirement. He needed to ensure his kid had a place to play.
Gonzaga offered Buddy. The kid must be good!

Reaction Score
Where have you been all these years? He married a woman probably about 25 years younger than he is.

Juli and Jim Boeheim. Don't ask me what kind of drugs she was on to make her marry him.

jim-boeheim-family-2.jpg

Reaction Score
Sorta back on topic, but is T-More considered 2nd tier amongst the prep school squads now? I see they are 3-5 and I barely hear much of them anymore. I used to go up to see the tournaments there in the mid 90s when we were stashing guys there and the battles between them and MCI, Winchedon, and Cheshire Academy were awesome to watch in a gym that was the size of a shoe box. Still pissed Randall Jackson took the $$ and ran.

Reaction Score
Is it unrealistic to think that this kid will be the blue collar Kevin Freeman type that we have been missing? He’s 6’10’ with rebounding, inside scoring skills and toughness. I really don’t know how he’s expected to translate to D1 (he’s not ranked high?) but is he no better than what we have been recruiting and getting?

pj

Reaction Score
Is it unrealistic to think that this kid will be the blue collar Kevin Freeman type that we have been missing? He’s 6’10’ with rebounding, inside scoring skills and toughness. I really don’t know how he’s expected to translate to D1 (he’s not ranked high?) but is he no better than what we have been recruiting and getting?

He's smaller than his height -- reach is more similar to that of a 6'8" guy. He is not better than Whaley or Carlton but he is a little different, he's a smart blue-collar do-everything lunch bucket coach's son type of guy. I think he is a guy who can add useful depth and will help build a recruiting pipeline to Brewster.

Reaction Score
He's smaller than his height -- reach is more similar to that of a 6'8" guy. He is not better than Whaley or Carlton but he is a little different, he's a smart blue-collar do-everything lunch bucket coach's son type of guy. I think he is a guy who can add useful depth and will help build a recruiting pipeline to Brewster.
Maybe a Ed Nelson comp. can he rap?

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
What about the smart european player who doesn’t get all nervous to make a layup the way our bigs sometimes do. I’d like something better than Ed Nelson.

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway