Brew's Clues: UMass Lowell | The Boneyard

Brew's Clues: UMass Lowell

Reaction Score
Feeling a bit like @RichZ after the UNH game. Kinda disappointed in the overall game we played. I guess I can take solace in the fact that I'm feeling disappointed with a 22-point win versus the types of disappointment I felt the last 2 years.

**The positives:
--Alterique had his best game of the year. Was in control, made great decisions, and showed a number of flashes of amazing plays that I think we'll be seeing more and more of.
--CV's games keep getting better and better. Smart decisionmaking for the most part. Great defense. somehow got a case of the Purvis feet 2x tonight though...
--Yakwe had a game that should quiet the BY haters for at least a little bit. If we can get that kind of play consistently for 5-7 minutes/game from him, that's a huge asset
--Carlton with another solid game. Asserted himself with some nifty post moves. I wish he would finish with less finesse and more nastiness! He finally did late in the game

**The negatives:
--Team defense had way too may lapses with overcommittments, overhedging, and no weak-side help. I like our aggression and risk-taking outside (and it did result in some great steals), but we gave UML wayyyyy too many open looks. A HUGE negative
--Jalen, Tyler, B Adams all struggled from 3pt range
--Wish the crowd was bigger, but I guess I can understand given that it's a cupcake mid-week.

Double IPA Award - Alterique
IPA Award - CV
Session IPA Award - Alterique
Imperial Stout Award - Jalen's steal/fastbreak dunk
Sour Farmhouse Ale Award - Team Defense

Cheers!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Great analysis. AG was the best player on the floor tonight. I still feel like AG is not playing with full confidence in his shoulder. You can see he favors the other shoulder. I hope that it’s just a confidence thing and that it’s not a permanent discomfort or lack of complete mobility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom