Brew’s Clues - FSU | The Boneyard

Brew’s Clues - FSU

Reaction Score
—Frustrating game. Came out of the gate strong then it seemed like the wheels came off towards the last 7-8 min of the 1st half. Too antsy and careless on offense for essentially the rest of the game. I thought to win, we needed to limit our turnovers to <12 for the game. We had 11 at halftime. Gross.

—Jalen was unfortunately disappointing. So wanted him to have a huge offensive game. Props to FSU as they were part of the reason he had an off night. Tough D on him. To Jalens credit, I though he busted his butt all night on defense when he could have mailed it in.

—Wish they could hve gotten Polley more involved on offense.

—Sid showed flashes of crazy athleticism but unfortunately it hasn’t translated into good outcomes for the team yet. I’m cautiously optimistic though

—I though Tarin had a pretty good game against very high level competition. His positives vastly outweighed his negatives

—I drank a lot of IPAs during the game and was really loud in the last few minutes when we got it down to 5. Probably annoying loud but I don’t care. We lose this game by 20+ last year. Probably 35. Don’t really care that Hurley got a T and it squashed any small chance we had at a miracle victory. His fire for the team is keeping us fighting for the whole 40 min

Double IPA Award - Alterique
IPA Award - Yakwe
Session IPA Award - Tarin
Imperial Stout Award - Tarin

Cheers!

Reaction Score
—Frustrating game. Came out of the gate strong then it seemed like the wheels came off towards the last 7-8 min of the 1st half. Too antsy and careless on offense for essentially the rest of the game. I thought to win, we needed to limit our turnovers to <12 for the game. We had 11 at halftime. Gross.

—Jalen was unfortunately disappointing. So wanted him to have a huge offensive game. Props to FSU as they were part of the reason he had an off night. Tough D on him. To Jalens credit, I though he busted his butt all night on defense when he could have mailed it in.

—Wish they could hve gotten Polley more involved on offense.

—Sid showed flashes of crazy athleticism but unfortunately it hasn’t translated into good outcomes for the team yet. I’m cautiously optimistic though

—I though Tarin had a pretty good game against very high level competition. His positives vastly outweighed his negatives

—I drank a lot of IPAs during the game and was really loud in the last few minutes when we got it down to 5. Probably annoying loud but I don’t care. We lose this game by 20+ last year. Probably 35. Don’t really care that Hurley got a T and it squashed any small chance we had at a miracle victory. His fire for the team is keeping us fighting for the whole 40 min

Double IPA Award - Alterique
IPA Award - Yakwe
Session IPA Award - Tarin
Imperial Stout Award - Tarin

Cheers!
Nice lineup. The making of a top ten team.
What did you drink in the second half?

Reaction Score
Nice lineup. The making of a top ten team.
What did you drink in the second half?

From what I remember, had 4-8 oz samples of each of the following:

-Treehouse - Curiosity 53 & 54, Super Sap, Doubleganger, Snow, Julius, Lights Off,
-Sloop Juice Bomb
-3-4 other delicious IPAs I forgot names of

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom