Breanna Stewart sets record for fastest to 500 boards, 1K points | The Boneyard

Breanna Stewart sets record for fastest to 500 boards, 1K points

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
SEATTLE -- Jewell Loyd tied a season high with 27 points, Breanna Stewart had 20 points, nine rebounds and five blocks, and the Seattle Storm beat the Dallas Wings 109-93 on Friday night.

Stewart topped 500 career rebounds to set a WNBA record for fewest games to reach that mark and also score 1,000 points at 55.

Seattle scored 34 points in the first quarter and led 60-45 at halftime behind Crystal Langhorne's 14 points. Carolyn Swords beat the third-quarter buzzer on a layup to extend Seattle's lead to 86-70.

Skylar Diggins-Smith banked in a shot with 5:01 remaining to get Dallas to 94-85. But Loyd hit two free throws at the other end and Seattle led by double figures the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
I flew in all the way from Rochester NY (my home) for this game. It was so worth it. Stewie has been playing amazingly again this year. Also was shocked to find a KML jersey for sale in the gift shop. One of the best vacations I have ever gone on. The Storm have a great presentation.

Reaction Score
SEATTLE -- Jewell Loyd tied a season high with 27 points, Breanna Stewart had 20 points, nine rebounds and five blocks, and the Seattle Storm beat the Dallas Wings 109-93 on Friday night.

Stewart topped 500 career rebounds to set a WNBA record for fewest games to reach that mark and also score 1,000 points at 55.

Seattle scored 34 points in the first quarter and led 60-45 at halftime behind Crystal Langhorne's 14 points. Carolyn Swords beat the third-quarter buzzer on a layup to extend Seattle's lead to 86-70.

Skylar Diggins-Smith banked in a shot with 5:01 remaining to get Dallas to 94-85. But Loyd hit two free throws at the other end and Seattle led by double figures the rest of the way.

And you expected anything less?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I flew in all the way from Rochester NY (my home) for this game. It was so worth it. Stewie has been playing amazingly again this year. Also was shocked to find a KML jersey for sale in the gift shop. One of the best vacations I have ever gone on. The Storm have a great presentation.
Stewie started slowly the first few games, perhaps still slightly injured, but she's been at an All-WNBA level recently.

The KML jersey for sale--was that her ACTUAL jersey, because she hasn't seen any action in a couple of weeks again?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom