Breanna Stewart scores 43 to lift the Liberty to 99-95 win over the Phoenix Mercury | The Boneyard

Breanna Stewart scores 43 to lift the Liberty to 99-95 win over the Phoenix Mercury

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
NEW YORK -- — Breanna Stewart scored 43 points and the New York Liberty recovered from blowing a 20-point lead to beat the Phoenix Mercury 99-95 on Wednesday night. Stewart helped the Liberty build a 73-53 lead with 4 minutes left in the third quarter before Phoenix rallied to tie it at 92 all and then Michaela Onyenwere scored to give the Mercury their first lead since the opening minutes.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Great atmosphere, but man, they're gonna give me more gray hairs. They play like a team and get up, then suddenly it's everyone wants to be a star and the lead evaporates.

Small side story: struck up a subway conversation with a woman. Turns out she was a long time UConn fan who'd written about the Lobo-era team for the NY Times as a freelancer. Small world! (and people tease me about my inability to NOT strike up conversations with strangers!)

The New York Times
Joan Jett Meets Jennifer Rizzotti

At Uconn, How it was with Harry at the Helm

Carlsbad Journal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member