Breanna Picks Her UConn Top 5 ... er 6 | The Boneyard

Breanna Picks Her UConn Top 5 ... er 6

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It has twin towers and a good guard or two or ...

www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/breanna-stewart-names-her-all-time-uconn-women-s-basketball-starting-five/ar-AA1m7e1N?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=e2111e2730a742a6b763f836181b6259&ei=15

"Still, during their ‘Bird and Taurasi Show’ Christmas Day broadcast accompanying the Knicks-Bucks game on ESPN2, UConn legends Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird asked Breanna Stewart who she would put in her all-time starting five.

“Sue, D, Maya, Tina, Rebecca,” Stewart said, referring to Bird, Taurasi, Maya Moore, Tina Charles and Rebecca Lobo.

“I can’t name myself?” She asked. “I would pick myself too.”

I'd be so happy, I just might pass out during the game, assuming there would be a team willing to play.

And I'd stop yapping about Bigs.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It has twin towers and a good guard or two or ...

www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/breanna-stewart-names-her-all-time-uconn-women-s-basketball-starting-five/ar-AA1m7e1N?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=e2111e2730a742a6b763f836181b6259&ei=15

"Still, during their ‘Bird and Taurasi Show’ Christmas Day broadcast accompanying the Knicks-Bucks game on ESPN2, UConn legends Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird asked Breanna Stewart who she would put in her all-time starting five.

“Sue, D, Maya, Tina, Rebecca,” Stewart said, referring to Bird, Taurasi, Maya Moore, Tina Charles and Rebecca Lobo.

“I can’t name myself?” She asked. “I would pick myself too.”

I'd be so happy, I just might pass out during the game, assuming there would be a team willing to play.

And I'd stop yapping about Bigs.
Who would be you second five? Mine is Breanna, Pheesa, KLS, Steph and Moriah coming in. I put Breanna in because she wouldn't pick herself, but I think she shouldn't be in the second wave.

Reaction Score
Who would be you second five? Mine is Breanna, Pheesa, KLS, Steph and Moriah coming in. I put Breanna in because she wouldn't pick herself, but I think she shouldn't be in the second wave.
My five to challenge Breanna's 5:

Stewie, who graciously left herself available.

For a second big, Kara or Big Momma. Let's go with Stef.

Ms. Montgomery at point guard.

Nykesha shooting guard.

For the fifth player Swin or Pheesa. Hmmm. Pheesa. No, Swin. Or Pheesa. Final answer - Swin.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Tina Charles
Brianna Stewart
Maya Moore
Diana Taurasi
Sue Bird

Rebecca Lobo
Napheesa Collier
Gabby Williams
Svetlana Abrosimnova
Moriah Jefferson

Kara Wolters
Swin Cash
Jennifer Rizzotti
Nykeesa Sales
Crystal Dangerfield

Stephanie Dolson
Katie Lou Samuelson
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis
Gabby Williams
Paige Bueckers

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
After she graduates I will move her up on my list. My list isn't exactly in the order of greatness. I wanted to make sure that there were bigs and a point guard on each of the four teams. Napheesa, Svetlana, Paige, Gabby, MoJeff are some of my favorite players, however, they can't compete with the five DIVAs in the first pairing...well, maybe Paige and Pheesa when it is all said and done will be able to break into the group...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom