Breanna in China | The Boneyard

Breanna in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Very Stewie interview - the video. Maybe it's just me, but time and again an interviewer asks her a dumb question and her expression says "you dummy", it's subtle, but then she takes a beat and gives a thoughtful answer. This interviewer looked like the deer in the head lights to begin with, so why crush him! Why China ... Duh, the Money stupid! But she didn't say it. Shorter season off a huge 15 months was the way to go on that one. Factor alert: A lot less expatriate comrades in China. Big head game. Looking forward to her looking back on that season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie did note the short season and could have mentioned the money. She could have said that she signed with Nike and there are roughly 3 billion feet in China. Or she could have said, "How is it working out for Maya?"

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Short season, make good money, rest your body, and then do something you just haven't had much time for: Get in the gym and the weight room and refine your game. At the same time be around friends and family. Smart and typical of what we've come to expect of a UConn grad.

Reaction Score
With all the money she is making, hope she goes back for Business Degree.

Reaction Score
They might toughen Breanna up a little over there:

The 1st 2 games Stewie didn't play were 8 point losses. Last night 56-26 at the half, and ended up 100-64, seems as if Stewie already has it figured out. Quarter scores were (30-18), (26-8), (24-17), and (20-21), don't imagine Stewie played much the 2nd half. Almost like being back at Uconn, blowing teams out in 1st half.

Reaction Score
The 1st 2 games Stewie didn't play were 8 point losses. Last night 56-26 at the half, and ended up 100-64, seems as if Stewie already has it figured out. Quarter scores were (30-18), (26-8), (24-17), and (20-21), don't imagine Stewie played much the 2nd half. Almost like being back at Uconn, blowing teams out in 1st half.

The foreign players can only play a certain amount of minutes in the chinese league.

Reaction Score
Are the games available on the internet? I know some European basketball is.

Reaction Score
Are the games available on the internet? I know some European basketball is.

Yes the Chinese league is available on internet. But the site is in Chinese, I used google chrome but it did not translate the web site. The site is EASYBRANCHES ASIA

Reaction Score
Yes the Chinese league is available on internet. But the site is in Chinese, I used google chrome but it did not translate the web site. The site is EASYBRANCHES ASIA

Thanks for trying. I have to say upfront that I am a complete illiterate concerning computers. I was able to get to the site, but unable to find anything about streaming games. There or anywhere else. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.

Reaction Score
Thanks for trying. I have to say upfront that I am a complete illiterate concerning computers. I was able to get to the site, but unable to find anything about streaming games. There or anywhere else. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.

I finally got the web site to translate to english but could not find online streaming of games. They have games streamed from betting sites but USA cannot access them.

Reaction Score
stewie.jpg
And meeting someone from home...

Reaction Score

I just tweeted to Bo Hu he posted pic of Breanna and hope he can help us in finding a link for online streaming of games from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom