*BREAKING*- POST SEASON BAN LIFTED | The Boneyard

*BREAKING*- POST SEASON BAN LIFTED

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So glad all the APR and recruiting sanctions are done with. Thank God for the 2011 title or else this would have been a tough long stretch to deal with.

Reaction Score
I hope Bazz and Giffey get another title.

Bazz is everything a program could want in a player. He's not perfect (he has flaws that drive me nuts), but he's loyal and passionate and works hard, and quite frankly didn't deserve to be punished in the way he has. Calhoun has put Giffey through the ringer, and he'll still say he's loved every minute of Uconn, and that he appreciates what Uconn and Calhoun has done for him. He's been inconsistent, but you can always count on him when it matters. We aren't undefeated in tournaments their freshman year if it wasn't for Giffey.

I love this whole group, but the kid I felt the worst for was Bazz. IMO, he deserves another one. I'd like to see him and Giffey be the first two Uconn players (I know Olander is part of that class..but I'm more concerned with Bazz and Giffey) to play a huge role in two national championships. Especially Bazz.

Reaction Score
This would be what they call a "Book-End" championship for Napier and Giffey. We've had a few championships here but never a book-end. Let's get number Four in Fourteen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom