Breaking down UConn's non-conference schedule | The Boneyard

Breaking down UConn's non-conference schedule

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Daniel Connolly August 17, 2023

Everything you need to know about the first part of the Huskies' slate.​

On Tuesday, UConn officially released its 2023-24 non-conference schedule. There weren’t any big surprises — every opponent had either been announced or reported — but it did provide a date for every contest outside Big East play.

1692588339312.png

The first look at this year’s edition of the Huskies will come on Saturday, Nov. 4 in an exhibition against Division II Southern Connecticut State followed by the regular season opener on Wednesday, Nov. 8 against Dayton. In total, they’ll play 12 contests against out-of-conference foes along with a pair of exhibitions.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's so funny to me that Aaliyah is getting a "homecoming" game that's further away from where she's from, than Syracuse is. Where Edwards is from, Kingston, Ontario, is mayyyyybe 50 minutes from my hometown of Watertown, NY, which is about 1 hour north of Syracuse. Watertown is the area where Lake Ontario flows into the St. Lawrence River. While there probably isn't a venue big enough to host the game in Kingston, her friends and family have to travel a greater distance to Toronto to watch her play her game than it is to come to the US. I think it's great. But I think it's even cooler that Edwards is so close to where I'm from.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323
Top Bottom