Breaking down UConn's latest defensive meltdown (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Breaking down UConn's latest defensive meltdown (Fuller)

Reaction Score
This would have been even more interesting if Jim had included the defensive formation showed for each entry.

Reaction Score
"...SMU's Courtland Sutton and Miller. I'd be surprised if both of them aren't on NFL rosters at this time next year. No disrespect to the receivers the Huskies will play the rest of the way but I'm not sure they'll see another WR as good as either Sutton or Miller this season."

Yeah of little faith; UConn turned ECU's Grayson into a 223 yard receiver so our defensive scheme can find a way to turn a Temple guy into a NFL looking receiver.

UConn at least needs rounding to get to 400 yards per game passing (399.8) defense, a mere 25% MORE per game than the next highest!

Reaction Score
"...SMU's Courtland Sutton and Miller. I'd be surprised if both of them aren't on NFL rosters at this time next year. No disrespect to the receivers the Huskies will play the rest of the way but I'm not sure they'll see another WR as good as either Sutton or Miller this season."

Yeah of little faith; UConn turned ECU's Grayson into a 223 yard receiver so our defensive scheme can find a way to turn a Temple guy into a NFL looking receiver.

UConn at least needs rounding to get to 400 yards per game passing (399.8) defense, a mere 25% MORE per game than the next highest!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom