Breaking Bad | The Boneyard

Breaking Bad

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It deserves its own thread. Especially when we have several months to speculate how it ends.

Saw Cranston on stage at the end of the Oscars last night and got the itch.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Skyler or Walt Jr off Walt Sr to put him out of his misery when he gets pulled back in again when
Hank tries to off him but Hank gets killed doing so forcing Sklyer and Hank Jr to act.
=======================================
Lydia and Jessie plot to have Walt killed after Hank's epiphany but are beaten to the punch by Walt Jr setting up another series. The show's been all about Poetic Justic and Walt Junior was the reason Walt first started dealing thus he must kill Walt Senior. Lydia, Jessie and the Czechs are thesubject of the movie or new series,

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm not gonna read this thread. Just gonna say that I finally jumped in on Netflix, finally jumped in on Breaking Bad, and I'm a few episodes in to Season 4... can't wait to get through the rest of the episodes and get caught up. Awesome show.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
At least one fan has theorized that "Leaves of Grass" was actually given to Walt by Gretchen, not Gale. This would mean that Hank's revelation happened by mere coincidence, and not because Walt stupidly left evidence in his bathroom. Not sure if Gretchen's maiden name started with B, but this would certainly fit BB's darkly humorous sensibility.

zls44

Reaction Score
I've been in the Walt v Walt Jr. camp for a long time. That would be fascinating.

Jesse and Saul's outcomes get overlooked in the Walt/Walt Jr./Skylar/Hank part. Jesse isn't just out. C'mon. Vince Gilligan don't play like that.

No loose ends.

zls44

Reaction Score
Lydia and Jessie plot to have Walt killed after Hank's epiphany but are beaten to the punch by Walt Jr setting up another series. The show's been all about Poetic Justic and Walt Junior was the reason Walt first started dealing thus he must kill Walt Senior. Lydia, Jessie and the Czechs are thesubject of the movie or new series,

I love it, but I don't think Gilligan would setup a spinoff. I think its a hard ending. Done. No movie, no reunion show down the line. Done. He will start something fresh, Lord knows AMC will give him carte blanche for whatever his next project is, and Lord knows I am in.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
While I agree about the hard ending as most likely, Gilligan has a ripe opportunity where a plot line like Madrigal and the Czechs, and the relationship between international business and drug cartels and the Feds (CIA, FBI, DEA, AFT and their internal territorial conflicts) could spawn a great series where Jessie rises and falls in one transition season while new characters are introduced.

Gilligan could model Madrigal after CTs Madrigal Sound --- one of the few audio companies making audio equipment which pound for pound is worth more than Walt's meth. And their client list of drug lords and dealers and Hollywood agents.

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom