2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins update 7/13/24 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins update 7/13/24

Reaction Score
8 official visits set up. No way he and his parents have that kind of stamina. Each one can be interesting as a stand alone, but week after week traveling and voluntarily listening to full day sales pitches? Thankfully we're first. The next couple will happen because it is still a new experience. Indiana will get their visit with the 3 top 75 kids that are all playing on Indiana Elite and visiting at the same time. I doubt visits set after that will happen.

Reaction Score
Different positions. Lewis is a PG... his equivalent is probably Acuff.

Adams, Mullins and Thomas are the ones competing for the same scholly IMO.
Eh. I don’t think we stop recruiting Adams/Mullins if we get Thomas…or vice versa. Think there’s room for 2 of those 3. I see Thomas as a combo guard and Adams/Mullins more of a 2/3.

Reaction Score
Different positions. Lewis is a PG... his equivalent is probably Acuff.

Adams, Mullins and Thomas are the ones competing for the same scholly IMO.
I agree with the comparison but not the conclusion. With Mahaney & Nowell, point guard is covered. We will take Thomas AND Mullins or Adams in addition, if they want to be here IMO. Watched some of Acuff this morning and Lewis right now. Awful teams. No surprise that they came in 14th and 15th in their EYBL conferences. I expected these guys to be much more impactful. Arms at their sides on defense, walking whenever possible. Hopefully better to come in the rest of Lewis' game.

Reaction Score
I agree with the comparison but not the conclusion. With Mahaney & Nowell, point guard is covered. We will take Thomas AND Mullins or Adams in addition, if they want to be here IMO. Watched some of Acuff this morning and Lewis right now. Awful teams. No surprise that they came in 14th and 15th in their EYBL conferences. I expected these guys to be much more impactful. Arms at their sides on defense, walking whenever possible. Hopefully better to come in the rest of Lewis' game.

It's AAU. And the worst EYBL has to offer.
at that. If Look for skills and that's it. You aren't going to see good team basketball here.

Reaction Score
Luke watched Mullins' team win today to get to the Adidas championship game tomorrow. Beat Koa Peat, Alijah Arenas, and Compton Magic. He had a quiet shooting day but got to the line 8 times.

A lot of HCs stayed there instead of going to Peach Jam today for this game (Scheyer, Pope, Drew, Lloyd)

Reaction Score
Mullins having a good game in the championship, but his team is losing.

Ikenna Alozie blowing up.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Anyone know what this is about? Did we offer? 6’2” 5-star player committed to Illinois…

Last edited:

awy

Reaction Score
nobody knows. the situation is pretty confusing and wild. it's just funny to see him posting logos without elaboration, but extremely funny to see a USC followed up by UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom