Braxton Keys transferring from Bama | The Boneyard

Braxton Keys transferring from Bama

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
What are your thoughts BY? Two years of eligibility. He's an athletic four man, looks as though he could play some three. He would bring strength and athleticism to our inside game. I'm not certain, but I think he sits one to play two.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wonder why he's leaving. Fell off last year in comparison to a strong freshman season.

Read that he tested the draft last year, so maybe he's looking to jump as soon as possible. I'd hate to tie up a scholarship, have a guy for one year, and then have him leave (whether ill advised or not).

With Sid/Polley at the 3, there's a ton of good 2019 PF/C guys that I'd rather focus on personally.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Wonder why he's leaving. Fell off last year in comparison to a strong freshman season.

Read that he tested the draft last year, so maybe he's looking to jump as soon as possible. I'd hate to tie up a scholarship, have a guy for one year, and then have him leave (whether ill advised or not).

With Sid/Polley at the 3, there's a ton of good 2019 PF/C guys that I'd rather focus on personally.

I think he’s been injured and is probably just looking for somewhere to start fresh. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a school like Vandy go hard after him since they recruited him originally.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I think Bama probably just wasn't the right fit for him this season. Once he's in a new program, he'll be able to breathe again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom