Braxtin Miller | The Boneyard

Braxtin Miller

Reaction Score
Any truth to Braxtin Miller transferring from Oklahoma State? I believe she has two years eligibility and based upon the times I saw her play she would be asset to any program.

Reaction Score
Any truth to Braxtin Miller transferring from Oklahoma State? I believe she has two years eligibility and based upon the times I saw her play she would be asset to any program.

No longer listed on Okla St roster.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Now if Oklahoma State’s Vivian Gray transfers, I’d love to see the Huskies go after her!

Reaction Score
Miller would be a great asset to any team. However, I feel like she couldn't really find her rhythm this season.

Reaction Score
Miller would be a great asset to any team. However, I feel like she couldn't really find her rhythm this season.

I’m guessing she will head home towards the Big Ten, maybe Rutgers or Purdue? Ohio st has a lot of guards coming in so I don’t think she would transfer there.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Now if Oklahoma State’s Vivian Gray transfers, I’d love to see the Huskies go after her!
You'd have to be willing to offer her older sister (by one year) a scholarship, as well, just like OSU was when the Grays transferred in from a small college in Colorado.

Reaction Score
You'd have to be willing to offer her older sister (by one year) a scholarship, as well, just like OSU was when the Grays transferred in from a small college in Colorado.
Well, if that is the case, MSST offered Rickea’s younger (7th grade I think) brother so we should willing to do same for Vivian’s older sister!

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Well, if that is the case, MSST offered Rickea’s younger (7th grade I think) brother so we should willing to do same for Vivian’s older sister!
Anything is possible, but tough to imagine any player attending 3 schools in 3 seasons.

Vivian is also someone who has an affinity for the rodeo and related activities; I think OSU fits her interests just fine.

Reaction Score
Anything is possible, but tough to imagine any player attending 3 schools in 3 seasons.

Vivian is also someone who has an affinity for the rodeo and related activities; I think OSU fits her interests just fine.
My post was in jest, sorry for the confusion.

Reaction Score

They will be pretty bad next year likely, right? Especially without Miller.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
My post was in jest, sorry for the confusion.
No problem. Just wanted to provide some details on Vivian. Her recruitment and decision to turn down many Division I offers out of high school was both interesting and unusual.

She was a player I really wanted Texas to land; her mid-range game is outstanding.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
They will be pretty bad next year likely, right? Especially without Miller.
Tough to tell as I'm not all that familiar with their incoming recruits. Latrell does a nice job. He just needs more than 2 horses to carry his team each season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom