Brandon Williams Decommits | The Boneyard

Brandon Williams Decommits

Reaction Score
If Adams leaves he'd be a very nice replacement. If it was someone else leaving, I think we'd be hard-pressed to get him to buy in as a 4th/5th guard. Hope the coaches have at least reached out.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Even if Ollie stays, there is no chance in hell that a 5* PG from Cali would commit to him.

Honestly, if Ollie stays, I don’t know how he will recruit at all. He’d be on the hottest seat in the country and has come off back to back pathetic seasons. Which good 2019 players would have interest in committing to Ollie this summer? Probably very few, sadly.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Even if Ollie stays, there is no chance in hell that a 5* PG from Cali would commit to him.

Are you willing to bet the house on that? I wouldn't

But KO may not be back so it would be a non-issue
Whoever coaches will be hard pressed to get any 5* anything due to the conference
95% of 5*s look at the P5s, not AAC or the NBE

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score

Are you willing to bet the house on that? I wouldn't

But KO may not be back so it would be a non-issue
Whoever coaches will be hard pressed to get any 5* anything due to the conference
95% of 5*s look at the P5s, not AAC or the NBE
You think a 5* recruit would come to play for Ollie right now?

Yes, I would absolutely bet the house that they wouldn’t.

Like you said, it’s a non-issue, but given our recent track record and the fact that he would still be on the hot seat, no I don’t think any 5* would really even consider committing to Ollie right now.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Your house, not mine
KO still has the NBA connections that very few coaches have and kids like so I would never count him out, hot seat or not

Reaction Score
Uconn should go hard for this kid. If JA should leave, and AG shoulder always a question mark, a tandom of Williams and Akinjo would be sweat.

Reaction Score
If Adams leaves he'd be a very nice replacement. If it was someone else leaving, I think we'd be hard-pressed to get him to buy in as a 4th/5th guard. Hope the coaches have at least reached out.
In what world would a 5* guard be the 5th guard on this team? Jalen is alpha...then a very good when healthy, but hardly healthy Gilbert...a shooter in CV who we like but can't create his own shots...then Akinjo, who we all like but most would rank below Williams.

Essentially, if he came--and, to be clear, he won't--he'd be like Kemba his freshman year in a best case (for the health of our team). More likely he'd be starting.

Reaction Score
Your house, not mine
KO still has the NBA connections that very few coaches have and kids like so I would never count him out, hot seat or not

Then where are all the five star recruits the last few years? We’re having trouble landing anyone ranked in the top 100 this season, I’d say it’s solidly unrealistic to land a 5 Star from Cali.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If KO can land a 5* PG then should he really be fired? Not every top 100 recruit is a bust.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom