Brandon Weston (2021) | The Boneyard

Brandon Weston (2021)

Reaction Score
Rees Woodcock has him setting the Illini offense ablaze yet he talks of him being a 3 star and not yet ranked recruiting wise. A 2021 kid ol' Woodcock I guess has a keen eye for the future.

Since he's a youngster I assume and threw in 13.5/3.5 at the U17's and shot 45%/32 he is someone to begin to look at. Never a huge fan of the 6'5 wings as we know he's 6'3 1/2" then, but may be long and athletic. He's visiting UConn that's a nice thing since he knows he will get a home game for him and his family vs DePaul once a year at least.

Looks like he rec'd an offer from brother Bobbt and the Sun Devils too:

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Someone in his family (assuming mom) has tweeted at Hurley a few times

Huh, that's interesting. Maybe something to keep an eye on. Also points to the fact that the Developing UConn Men initiative probably plays really well with recruits' parents.

Reaction Score
Ehhhhh. He’s originally from New York. Played his first year at a school in Milwaukee. Played the last two years at lake forest academy. Now at Morgan Park in Illinois with Adam Miller. He will have to leave Morgan Park after this year cause he’s technically a senior on their roster. He is 6’4 good athlete stroke has improved and is good mechanically. Handle isn’t very good. Kinda crappy attitude, doesn’t play super hard. I’m a pass on him.

C

Chief00

Ehhhhh. He’s originally from New York. Played his first year at a school in Milwaukee. Played the last two years at lake forest academy. Now at Morgan Park in Illinois with Adam Miller. He will have to leave Morgan Park after this year cause he’s technically a senior on their roster. He is 6’4 good athlete stroke has improved and is good mechanically. Handle isn’t very good. Kinda crappy attitude, doesn’t play super hard. I’m a pass on him.
Quite frankly, that was the attitude vibe Chief observed too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom