Brandon Austin | The Boneyard

Brandon Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: Brandon Austin Talks Texas Visit http://post original url/naCu322h @Blackjesus_1
He definitely isn't biased towards schools on comments. Like e he most likely mentioned UConn first I'm his other schools.

H

Husk-E

I really want this kid. I realize a mixtape is a mixtape but he looked pretty freakin good! The kid can definitely handle the ball, and he's a great shooter. That would be huge if we got him.

Reaction Score
I may be a little too hopeful but I would like to finish this class with him and Vonleh. If no Vonleh then Bell. Then we would have at least 4 ships for 2014. I would like at least 2 for that class with one guard and a center. For the guard I really like Ahmed Hill he's a SG. then for the center Pascal Chukwu or someone else.

H

Husk-E

I may be a little too hopeful but I would like to finish this class with him and Vonleh. If no Vonleh then Bell. Then we would have at least 4 ships for 2014. I would like at least 2 for that class with one guard and a center. For the guard I really like Ahmed Hill he's a SG. then for the center Pascal Chukwu or someone else.
Yeah same with me, I think we could always find a diamond in the rough somewhere too. Him and Bell would already be a decent class, and Vonleh would bump it up to good. Bell and him would be extremely athletic on the floor together, it would definitely be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Yeah same with me, I think we could always find a diamond in the rough somewhere too. Him and Bell would already be a decent class, and Vonleh would bump it up to good. Bell and him would be extremely athletic on the floor together, it would definitely be fun to watch.

And then throw in Facey. Even more athletic and fun to watch.

Reaction Score

I really like Ahmed Hill I think hes gonna be a player.

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34