Brandon Austin to Oregon | The Boneyard

Brandon Austin to Oregon

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Sketchy business up in Eugene. Jordan Bell, Ray Kasongo and Brandon Austin all have track records of poor academics. Good to know the NCAA is a legitimate organization that practices what it preaches.

Reaction Score
Their entire team is transfers, but at least we know Altman's recruiting philosophy. T&T = tampering & transfers

Reaction Score
The Ducks also signed juco center Michael Chandler for next year. He was a highly ranked prospect a few years back (I think in Boatright's class). I remember UConn recruited him briefly, as did a handful of other major programs, but it became known he wouldn't qualify academically. I don't think it's a bad thing to sign juco players but you have to be cautious. It seems like Oregon is taking on a lot of risk all at once.

Reaction Score
The Ducks also signed juco center Michael Chandler for next year. He was a highly ranked prospect a few years back (I think in Boatright's class). I remember UConn recruited him briefly, as did a handful of other major programs, but it became known he wouldn't qualify academically. I don't think it's a bad thing to sign juco players but you have to be cautious. It seems like Oregon is taking on a lot of risk all at once.
Yeah, they have a total of 8 players right now who are either transfers or JUCOs. That's pretty crazy, and they have 2 more JUCOs and another transfer coming in next year.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah, they have a total of 8 players right now who are either transfers or JUCOs. That's pretty crazy, and they have 2 more JUCOs and another transfer coming in next year.
Sounds like their coach is doing everything possible to win now to get a coaching offer from an elite program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom