Brackets and Seedings and Polls, Oh My | The Boneyard

Brackets and Seedings and Polls, Oh My

Reaction Score
I guess we have to talk about something but it’s much ado about nothing. I’m reminded of the Seinfeld episode….”Let’s do a show about nothing”. At full strength, we should win the NC. We are a better team than we were when we played SC. IT doesn’t matter what seed we are, what bracket we are in, or if the mascots are boinking each other. Beat the opponent they put on the floor and cut down the nets. No concerns, no excuse. This team was recruited and prepared to win it all. Not get to the Final Four. If we are at full strength, anything less than seeing confetti falling on their heads is unacceptable. So, we have reached the point when it’s time to just get it done.

Reaction Score
Does it really matter if you beat the "best" team in the 4th game of the tournament instead of the 6th game of the tournament? If you want to go all the way then you have to beat the "best" sooner or later.

Reaction Score
I guess we have to talk about something but it’s much ado about nothing. I’m reminded of the Seinfeld episode….”Let’s do a show about nothing”. At full strength, we should win the NC. We are a better team than we were when we played SC. IT doesn’t matter what seed we are, what bracket we are in, or if the mascots are boinking each other. Beat the opponent they put on the floor and cut down the nets. No concerns, no excuse. This team was recruited and prepared to win it all. Not get to the Final Four. If we are at full strength, anything less than seeing confetti falling on their heads is unacceptable. So, we have reached the point when it’s time to just get it done.
I say what you said. Except for the boinking part. I mean, good grief! Inter-species stuff there is what you said.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom