Bracketology | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bracketology

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Last bracketology of the month. Utah & UNC up, ND & MI down, welcome FSU.
1675176680993.png

Reaction Score
Charlie’s methods always amaze. Why on earth is tOSU even on the second line for him? Those weren’t fluke losses, 3 in a row.

Reaction Score
Charlie’s methods always amaze. Why on earth is tOSU even on the second line for him? Those weren’t fluke losses, 3 in a row.
Who seeded lower than Ohio State has a better resume? Massey has them ranked 7th.

Is the committee doing an early reveal this year? At this point last year they had already done the first one.

Reaction Score
Who seeded lower than Ohio State has a better resume? Massey has them ranked 7th.

Is the committee doing an early reveal this year? At this point last year they had already done the first one.
MD is the obvious one for me, but also ISU, Duke and UNC. Massey also expects tOSU to lose 2-3 more games in the regular season. I'm not sure that's a clear endorsement.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Last year playing Indiana in the sweet 16 was brutal (atleast on paper) It's interesting that currently Notre Dame, Maryland are currently 3 seeds. If LSU can split with SC, if they play in the sec tourney, and only have 1 loss, they should be considered for a number 1 seed. I expect the big ten to kinda beat up on each other so I wonder if Indiana or Ohio State will get to be a 1 seed.

Reaction Score
Jan 20 update ... same teams as Jan 17, with only regional changes. No up or down seeds.
View attachment 83281
This would be a great bracket for everyone except South Carolina. I think the one match up they don't want is Iowa. They have size and they have Clark. I really think if UCONN wins all except SC they will be a 1 but they match up good with Stanford.

Reaction Score
Looking at the latest bracket (2/3), SC would probably face tOSU or ND. Stanford gets Iowa in its regional, or maybe Duke, and neither game looks to be competitive. Indiana has the most interesting path, possibly facing Iowa St or NC St in the sweet sixteen and Utah, UNC or even Villanova in the Elite Eight.

UConn has an almost comical regional this time around with MD, FSU and LSU — gee thanks, Charlie. We could actually end up having to play 2 of them. All it would take to round out this group would be Georgia, hahaha. But seriously, the intriguing result for us could be playing Arizona in the elite eight.

Reaction Score
If Azzi is able to return, UCONN should be a #1, if not, likely they'll drop to a #2, which isn't that much a big deal!

Reaction Score
Looking at the latest bracket (2/3), SC would probably face tOSU or ND. Stanford gets Iowa in its regional, or maybe Duke, and neither game looks to be competitive. Indiana has the most interesting path, possibly facing Iowa St or NC St in the sweet sixteen and Utah, UNC or even Villanova in the Elite Eight.

UConn has an almost comical regional this time around with MD, FSU and LSU — gee thanks, Charlie. We could actually end up having to play 2 of them. All it would take to round out this group would be Georgia, hahaha. But seriously, the intriguing result for us could be playing Arizona in the elite eight.
Arizona won’t make the elite 8. They really aren’t very good.

They have only played 6 quad one games; going 2 and 4. They lost to Quad 2 Kansas. Washington State beat them. They have only beaten over ranked Quad One teams, Oregon and Baylor.

Reaction Score
Arizona won’t make the elite 8. They really aren’t very good.

They have only played 6 quad one games; going 2 and 4. They lost to Quad 2 Kansas. Washington State beat them. They have only beaten over ranked Quad One teams, Oregon and Baylor.
No, kidding. But it will be interesting in part because we lost to them in the final four two years ago. It's not always about the data.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom