bracketology (updated) | The Boneyard

bracketology (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I seriously doubt that Duke would get by Harvard.

Reaction Score
SDSU and Wichita St as #1's??....I would bet the farm neither one makes the Elite 8.

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
Florida State is in there how...?

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
When all is said and done Uconn Hoops in the Syracuse bracket. They won't not play up the one that left and the one left behind angle. I am all for it!

Reaction Score
I want nothing to do with that team and their boring but extremely effective zone. I am hoping they get knocked out by a mid major and we go further in the same bracket and Quse fans then get us to watch us play in 'their' spot. If you get knocked out prior to a FF with a record like theirs do you have to burn your "We are #1" tee shirts?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I don't see 5 Pac-12 teams making the field. Lunardi had 7 last week, seems too high.

Reaction Score
When all is said and done Uconn Hoops in the Syracuse bracket. They won't not play up the one that left and the one left behind angle. I am all for it!

I agree, it will definitely happen. It's just a question of which round.

The one good thing about the Big East break-up is we will now see our old rivals in the tournament which will be both fun and gut wrenching. If Providence squeaks in expect them in round 1.

Nova, Cuse, UCONN, Providence could all be in the same regional.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would rejoice if we landed a bracket like that. I doubt Duke is a four as reputation and an easier schedule down the stretch (cuse at home is the only ranked team they have remaining outside of the ACC tourney) means the bracket makers will be slobbering all over them again. A Midwest with SDSU, MSU and ISU as the three highest seeds would be a dream. Depending on DD's health and the continued improvement of our not at all shabby rebounding combined decent offensive contributions from the 5 spot means I really, really like our chances come March.

Reaction Score
I agree, it will definitely happen. It's just a question of which round.

The one good thing about the Big East break-up is we will now see our old rivals in the tournament which will be both fun and gut wrenching. If Providence squeaks in expect them in round 1.

Nova, Cuse, UCONN, Providence could all be in the same regional.
I could see us playing PC in a 6-11 type game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom